The Unscheduled Visit

Lord Andrew Charles Howard decides to take an unexpected visit to Pembroke Territory to visit Lady Karissa and their daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane.

Lord Andrew Charles calls for his carriage and he already has his suitcases packed and he heads off for Pembroke Territory and he doesn't stop until he reaches Pembroke Territory and he continues to Pembroke Castle.

It is the first time he has ever been to Pembroke Territory and ever visited Pembroke Castle that his great-great-grandfather built in 2152.

Lord Andrew Charles reaches Pembroke Castle at 6 PM and he walks up to the door and he knocks on the door and Lord Richard William Carey answers the door and the two look at each other " I have come to visit Lady Karissa and our daughter." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"It is customary to help Her Grace know that you are coming into her territory." Lord Richard William explains, " Pembroke isn't your territory."

Lady Karissa with Kevin and Richard walk into the corridor and Lady Karissa looks at Lord Andrew Charles and he tells her " I have come to visit you."

"Isn't it customary for a Duke of one territory to ask to be received by another peer in his territory." Lady Karissa asks.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lady Karissa and he tells her " I would have asked but I wanted to surprise you. I have missed Lady Elizabeth and you."

"Lady Elizabeth is asleep." Lady Karissa tells him.

Kevin looks at Lord Andrew Charles " I see Lady Karissa has asked you to join her." Lord Andrew Charles tells Kevin.

"My friend, Richard Williams and I were asked by Lady Karissa." Kevin tells him " Unlike you that is an uninvited guest."

Lord Andrew Charles Howard looks at Lady Karissa and she says " I have a suite prepared for you."

"I thought we might share the same suite since we are married." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Please don't remind me of my mistakes, Lord Andrew Charles. We married because you insisted upon it." Lady Karissa states.

"I don't think our marriage was a mistake. You got your daughter." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"You got your heiress that your father had to wait for 33 years." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lady Elizabeth paved your way to become the Duke of Norfolk Territory." Lady Karissa reminds him.

"Lord Frederick William III will you please escort His Grace to his suite. I am sure he could use a bath and a change of clothes." Lady Karissa asks.

"Yes of course, Lady Karissa. Please come this way Lord Andrew Charles. I will show you to your suite." Lord Frederick William tells him.

Lord Frederick William III shows Lord Andrew Charles to his suite but it is nowhere Lady Karissa's suite.

Lady Karissa looks at Lord Richard William Carey " Since do Dukes violate the protocol." Lady Karissa asks.

"They aren't supposed to, but in Lord Andrew Charles' case he will do whatever he pleases." Lord Richard William states.

"I don't think so." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William "I will ship him back to Norfolk Territory."

"Lord Andrew Charles will learn that he will never see Lady Elizabeth as she will live here in Pembroke Territory and only her uncles and grandfather and cousins may see her." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lord Andrew Charles will only get one child if he isn't careful.' Lady Karissa tells him.

Despite the fact, that Lord Andrew Charles suite is on the other side of Pembroke Castle. He starts to wander the corridors and he hears Lady Elizabeth cry and he knocks on the door and Lady Karissa thinks it is Lord Richard William Carey and when Lord Andrew Charles opens up the door she looks at him 'How dare you enter my part of the castle."