Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard

Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard was the eldest child and daughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and his former wife, Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope. 

Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope was the only daughter of Lord Victor Claude Stanhope and his wife, Lady Francine Isabella Dubois

Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope was the only daughter of Lord Victor Claude Stanhope and his wife, Lady Francine Isabella Dubois. They were of English and French descendant and Lord Stanhope came from a good gentry family as did Lady Francine Isabella Dubois. 

Lord Victor Claude Stanhope had a modest country manor in Wessex Territory, and he had two sons, Lord Victor Claude Stanhope II and Lord Francois Emmanuel Stanhope.

Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope was born in 2232, two years after Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was on Star Base 12 and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Victor Claude Stanhope entered into a marriage arrangement in 2248, and Lord Victor told Lord Charles Andrew JR that he would give his daughter a dowry of 50,000 credits.

The dowry was unimportant when he contracted the marriage between their children in 2248 but Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR main concern was Lady Victoria able to have his grandchild.

The fact was when Lord Charles Andrew III met his fiancée, Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope. There was no interest between the young people from day one.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III didn't want to marry at all, but he knew it was his duty as the eldest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR. He was expected to succeed his father to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope lived at Norfolk Estate from 2248 to June of 2251, and in June of 2251 Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and she were married at in the Chapel of Norfolk Estate.

There was no love lost between the couple and even more embarrassing is the fact is they had to consummate their marriage with their father's watching to ensure it was a true marriage and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III did exactly what his father did to his mother and cut Lady Victoria Charlotte's heel and made it bleed whereas there was blood stain on the sheets to make it looked as it did.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III didn't love Lady Victoria Charlotte and she made it clear " I only married you because my father gave your father a dowry of 50,000 credits." 

"You live in your suite, and you will in your suite." Lady Victoria states.

"I am fine with that Madame." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III tells her.

The two don't love each other but very few aristocratic marriages are meant for love, but later sometimes it turns that way.

Every year goes by, and Lady Charlotte Victoria never conceives a child and Lord David William Beck tells Lord Charles Andrew Howard II " There is nothing wrong with Lord Charles Andrew III or Lady Victoria that I can see." 

"Both are fertile, and both should be able to have a child." Lord David William explains.

"Lord David. My son was married in 2251 and it is now 2275, and Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa already have Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane."  Lord Charles Andrew JR states.