The Double Wedding of 2318

Three years have passed since Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and her niece, Lady Karissa Ann Howard come of age, and it is June 21, 2318, and they are both 18 years old and are about to get married to the men of the dreams

Lady Karissa Ann Howard has a long ago away to go before she becomes Duchess of Norfolk Territory and so Lady Elizabeth dresses her up in a very elegant but simple wedding dress and Lady Karissa elects not to wear a veil in hair. 

Lady Karissa Ann wedding dress is of the Late Victorian to early Edwardian Style, where as her aunt, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard is already Duchess of Sussex Territory and has been since she was ten years old. 

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard is dressed in a very regal style wedding dress, and she is wearing her tiara of Sussex Territory.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard will be escorted by both her brothers up the aisle as they promised her father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III when she was born, while Lord Richard Edward Howard III escorts his daughter up the aisle.

Lady Mary Howard nee Grey who is the mother of Lord Frederick William Howard IV is with Lady Karissa, Lady Elizabeth, and Lady Sarah Jenning.

Lady Sophia Dorothea will be both of Lady Karissa's matron of honor, and Lord William Frederick William Howard will be both Lord David Richard Churchill and Lord Frederick William Howard IV best man.

Lady Anastasia Christina, Lady Carolina Matilda and Lady Samhain are the bridesmaids, and the groomsmen are Lord Albert Edward and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and Lord Richard Edward Howard IV and Lord David Willliam Beck II.

Lady Isabella Karissa Howard is the flower-girl at the wedding.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is present along with Lord Patrick William Howard II, Lady Paulina Charlene Howard, Lord David Frederick Howard and Lady Autumn Bridget Howard and her husband, Lord Edward Seymour and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II, Kevin Thomas Riley, and Lady Isabella Collins, Lord John Seymour and Lady Josette Collins.

Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard nee Stuart is there with Lord Alexnader Andrew Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard II along with Lady Katherine Grey and Lord Timothy Beck and their daughter, Lady Frances Georgina Grey.

Lady Elizabeth looks at her eldest daughter and child " It seems just like yesterday I gave birth to you. I can't believe you are 18 and I am 40 years old now." Lady Elizabeth tells her daughter.

"My baby is growing up mom." Lady Elizabeth cries.

"We all grow up Lady Elizabeth. I let you grow up and marry." Lady Karissa tells her.

"Look at my baby sister. She is grown up to mom." Lady Elizabeth cries.

"Yes, all of my children are growing up, Lady Elizabeth." Lady Karissa tells her.

"Lady Karissa is the last of my children to marry." Lady Karissa tells Lady Elizabeth.

"Lady Samhain and you were the first of my children to marry." Lady Karissa tells her " Then Lord Anthony, Lady Caroline, Lord Albert, Lady Anastasia, Lady Sophia, Lady Sophia Dorothea, Lord Benjamin Lawrence and now Lady Karissa." Lady Karissa tells Lady Elizabeth.