Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory is a direct descendant of King Charles II through his natural son, Charles Lennox, 1st Duke of Richmond, 1st Duke of Lennox, through the paternal line of John Stuart, 1st Earl of Lennox and John Stuart, 6th Lord of Aubigny the father of Esmé Stewart, 1st Duke of Lennox and his son, Esmé Stewart, 3rd Duke of Lennox and his son, George Stewart, 9th Seigneur d'Aubigny and his son, Charles Stewart, 3rd Duke of Richmond whose mother was Lady Katherine Howard who was the daughter of Theophilus Howard, 2nd Earl of Suffolk who was the grandson of Lord Thomas Howard fourth Duke of Norfolk and his second wife, Lady Margaret Audley and through King Charles II and his mistress, Louise de Kérouaille, Duchess of Portsmouth.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart is the first cousin of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and through his mother, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart who married Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR in 2228.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart's father is, Lord James Charles Stuart and his mother, Lady Georgiana Spencer and he was born in 2251 on Lennox Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord James Stuart traveled with Lord Patrick William Howard in 2153 aboard the USS Excalibur.

Lord James Stuart married Lady Henrietta Bourbon and they had two children, Lord Charles James Stuart, and Lady Henrietta Ann Stuart and it was Lord James Stuart who great-granddaughter, Lady Patricia who married Lord Patrick William Howard great-grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Some Stuarts were Christian-Catholics, and some were not, as Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart was raised in an interfaith family as her mother was Christian Catholic and her father was a Christian-Presbyterian but The Howards up until the time of Lord Patrick William Howard were Christian Catholics, but he got sick and tired of the Christian division. and he found his way back to the ancient religion of Paganism as did his wife, Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux and they raised their two children, Lord Frederick and Lady Elizabeth in Paganism, but left it up to them with path of Paganism they would follow.

Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia did the same to their own four children, as did Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill, when Lord Charles Andrew JR married Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart. 

They decided to educate their children in both faiths and give them freedom of conscience and religion and all their children chose to embrace one particular path of Paganism.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart did the same and he embraces Celtic Paganism but when he married Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg who came from a Strict Christian Roman Catholic family from both the House of Habsburg and Burgundy who came From King Robert II of France the grandson of Huge Capet. 

Emperor Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor who married Lady Mary of Burgundy and they had Prince Philip who became King Philip I of Spain who married the second daughter of King Ferdinand of Aragon and Queen Isabella of Castile, and they were the parents of Emperor Charles V of the Holy Roman Empire.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart became Duke of Lennox Territory in 2280, and in June of 2282, Lady Josephine Isabella gave birth to the first Duchess of Lennox Territory, Lady Alexandrina Charlene and she would marry Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, her second cousin, in 2300, and their eldest son, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard would become the First Howard Duke of Lennox Territory and their second son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II who become father of Lord Andrew Charles III who would marry his second cousin, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard, who was the granddaughter of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard II and they were both children of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was the eldest child and daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa, and Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was the eldest son and third child of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa.