The Birth of The Norfolk Heiress

The Birth of The Norfolk Heiress  May 1, 2275

Lord Andrew Charles Howard had all the luck in the world when he finally married Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell on Ostara, March 21, 2275 and she was six months pregnant with their first child, the daughter that Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann had prayed for was about to become a reality but she came with a hefty price on her head and it was marriage to Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell was a woman of her word and she intended to keep it so on March 21, 2275 she dressed in a special Regency style wedding dress and wearing a Juilet style wedding veil and carrying white roses and jasmine in her bouquet climbs into the Howard carriage that would carry her ladies of waiting and her to the chapel at Norfolk Estate from Balmoral Manor.

Lady Patricia Charlene Neville nee Howard and Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford nee Howard was asked to be her attendants at her wedding and Lord Charles Andrew III and Lord Patrick William II were asked to be their youngest brother's attendants along with Lord Richard William Carey who was senior Duke on Star Base 12 next to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR to escort Lady Karissa up the aisle to marry Lord Andrew Charles.

Lady Karissa countered every order that Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR made as they traveled to Norfolk Estate and she stopped the carriage to meet the townspeople of Norfolk Territory with Lady Patricia and Lady Charlotte Augusta.

The Howard carriage finally arrives at Norfolk Estate and Lord Richard William Carey walks up to Lady Karissa and he tells her " I have the honor of escorting you up the aisle as the senior Duke."

"I don't do this for Lord Andrew Charles, but I do it for his father." Lord Richard William states.

"It makes my blood boil to think you are marrying him." Lord Richard William tells Lady Karissa.

"I have no choice. I was expecting our daughter and I told him if he gave me a daughter I would marry him." Lady Karissa tells him.

"She came with a hefty price on her head." Lady Karissa states, " If I had my way. I wouldn't marry at all."

"Our marriage is one of convenience and not of love. I know that Lord Andrew Charles keeps hoping that it will." Lady Karissa tells him.

"When do aristocrats ever marry for love?" Lady Karissa states, "They marry for other reasons but seldom for love."

"My great-grandfather and great-grandmother married for love and so did my father and mother and grandfather and grandmother." Lord Richard William states.

"There is always a first time for everything." Lady Karissa tells him " I will try to love Lord Andrew Charles, but it won't be the kind of love he wants."

"I don't want to be Duchess of Norfolk Territory, and I want no part of his inheritance, or titles." Lady Karissa states.

"It is his albatross and I hope it hangs him." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William Carey.

"I will do my part and give him five children and that is it." Lady Karissa states "Raise my children."

"I want no part of Norfolk Territory and I will not govern it with him." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR has made me Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and I will retreat there if necessary." Lady Karissa explains.

"You can always retreat to Bedford Castle in Bedford Territory with my third cousins. I will take care of them and you. " Lord Richard William Carey tells her.

"Lord Andrew Charles dare not enter my territory as it goes against protocol." Lord Richard William states.

"The same protocol exists about Pembroke Territory and I will ban him from my territory." Lady Karissa tells him.