A Busy Year for Lord David William Beck

A Busy Year For Lord David William Beck

Lord David William Beck was the senior medical officer on Star-Base 12 besides being grand-nephew to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lord David William Beck is the grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR youngest brother, Lord Edwin William Howard and Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux.

His mother is the only child of Lord Edwin William Howard who married Lord William David Beck, the eldest son of Lord Edward David Christopher Beck and Lady Lettice Devereux who had three children, Lord William David Beck in 2222, Lord Edward David Christopher Beck II in 2225, and Lady Charlotte Augusta in 2230.

Lady Eliza Katherine Howard and Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck were good friends and it is how her uncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR met the beautiful Lady Charlotte Augusta in 2227, and he wanted to marry her, but his plans were ruined by his father betrothing him to Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart in 2227, and they were married in June of 2228.

Lady Eliza Katherine married Lord William David Beck in June of 2245, and she was already three months pregnant with his younger brother's child when they married each other.

Since Lord William David and Lady Eliza Katherine are married the child is his legal child and he thinks it's his child and their child is born on December 21, 2254 and Lady Eliza gives him the name of Lord David William Beck.

Lord David William Beck is deprived of his mother when she dies shortly after giving birth to their daughter, Lady Lisa Katherine Beck in December of 2245, shortly before Lord David's fifth birth and he goes to live with his Aunt, Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck and her husband, Lord Henry David Stafford and his first cousins, Lord David Frederick Stafford and Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford.

Lord David William Beck graduates with top honors at his parochial school and he goes onto Star-Fleet Academy to attend Medical Science and graduates in 2270.

Star-Fleet Command gives him the rank of Lt.Commander and he is appointed senior medical officer on Star-Fleet Academy and for Star Base 12.

Lord David William Beck is the only medical officer that The Aristocrats will trust on Star Base 12 as he oversaw the delivery and birth of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard on May 1, 2275.

When Lord David hears that Lady Victoria, Lady Susanne, Lady Sarah, and Lady Karissa are all expecting a child in 2276 along with his wife, Lady Katherine.

He wonders who will be the first to deliver in the New Year of 2276 and he gambles on Lady Victoria but he is doubtful that Lord Charles Andrew III is the father.

Lord David tells Lord Charles Andrew III "It may not be your natural child but it is your legal child since Lady Victoria and you are married."

"I recommend you give the child her/his mother's maiden name." Lord David William Beck explains.

Lord Charles Andrew III explains " If it is a girl I will give her. Her mother's maiden name but if it is a son I will give him my surname of Howard."

"We will call her Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Stanhope and if it is a boy, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV and he will become my heir presumptive until I have a child of my own." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III explains," I don't remember having sex with Lady Victoria in November of 2275."

Lord David William Beck is sure that of the parentage of Lord Richard Edward II child with Lady Suzanne, Lady Sarah with Lord Charles Andrew JR, Lady Karissa with Lord Andrew Charles and he knows that child that his beloved Lady Katherine is carrying their child as he remembers the night in March of 2275 when they made passionate love to each other.