For Memorial Day or Remembrance Day

It is Memorial or Remembrance Day on Star Base 12 and The Howard's, Carey's, Beck's comes together to remember the deceased ones that have given their life for freedom and fought in any war. 

Lady Karissa, doesn't it see it aa an American Holiday as many different countries fought for their freedom in all of the major wars that shook the world.

Lady Karissa explains " Anyone that has fought in any number of wars throughout the ages should be honored and remembered. " 

"It doesn't matter if it was in one of the crusades, it doesn't matter if it was during The Hundred Year War, It doesn't matter if it during the War of Roses,  World War I, World War II, and World War III, The Spanish -American War,  The Korean War, The Vietnam War, or The Kuwait War or The Iraq War." Lady Karissa states.

"War is war and there is no reason for it but it does happen when men can't agree with each other." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I just wonder how many innocent people all together lost their lives." Lady Karissa states.

"I know in World War III over sixty million people lost their lives." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"These religious wars make no sense between Christians and Islam." Lady Karissa explains.

"Look how many men died in  Holy Wars in the name of a God that is suppose to be loving," Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Not to think about the women and men that died during the Salem Witch-hunts." Lady Karissa explains, and "All the innocent French Huguenots that were murdered by the French Catholic and Innocent Christians that wouldn't convert to Islam." Lady Karissa states.

What good does this do for any of us?" Lady Karissa asks.

"I don't know but I can tell you that it doesn't do any good." Lady Karissa explains.

"Think about what your ancestor had to go through and how he died on August 22, 1485, along with King Richard III and Lord Walter Devereux in the hands of a usurper." Lady Karissa states.

"King Henry VII murders the great-great-great-grandfather of his granddaughter, Queen Elizabeth I and how she was inclined to lean towards her mother's side of the family." Lady Karissa states.

"Queen Elizabeth was more kind to her mother's side of the family that included, The Carey's, The Devereux, The Knollys's and The Howard's than to The Tudors that included The Stuarts, The Grey's and The Brandon's." Lady Karissa explains.

"I just make better sense to that Lady Margaret Beaufort had the two little princes murdered in the Tower for the sake of her son, Henry Tudor." Lady Karissa explains, " Lady Margaret needs a scapegoat and it was Prince Richard, Duke of Gloucester." 

All the Howard's, Carey's, and Beck's come together to honor their deceased loves that have died in the past, present, and in the many wars waged by power hungry man.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR walks up to the altar and he places on the altar a picture of Lord Patrick William Howard with Lady Margaret Patricia Devereux along with one of his noble ancestors, Lord John Howard who died in 1485.

Lord Richard William Carey walks up, and he places on the altar a picture of Lord John Carey and his great-great-great--grandfather, Lord Robert Carey who traveled with Lord Patrick William Carey on April 30, 2153.

Lord Richard William Carey holds their two children close by his side and he explains to Lady Caroline Matilda that one her "One day you will become the first Duchess of Bedford Territory."