Part One: The Three Births of 2282

As The Pagan New Year of 2281 closes three wives of The Howard brothers discover that they are pregnant, and they are Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Lady Victoria Charlotte Howard and Lady Paulina Charlene Howard.

Lady Paulina Charlene Howard nee Stafford is the wife of Lord Patrick William Howard II, who is the second son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.  

Lord Patrick William Howard II and Lady Paulina Charlene Howard nee Stafford have been married since June of 2258 and they have been trying to have a child since 2258 and with no success, but Ostara is good, and she answers their prayer in May of 2281.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard is expecting Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and her first child together in June of 2282, and finally Lady Victoria Charlotte Howard nee Stanhope who is the wife of Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Duke of Sussex Territory is expecting their second child     in November of 2282.

Lord Charles Andrew JR is delighted that his only grandson, Lord Anthony Christopher will finally have a first cousin, as he already has two second cousins, two third cousins, and one second cousin once removed as well as one cousin twice removed, and one cousin twice removed.

Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory is about to bless his beloved great-grandmother, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard with her first great-great-grandchild and provide what his great-great-great-grandfather, Lord John Carey with a heir or heiress. 

Lord Richard William Carey is Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR's second cousin twice removed and his child will be both Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain and Lord Anthony's half sister and their third cousin once removed.

It comes to no big surprise to Lord Andrew Charles Howard when Lord Richard William Carey tells his second cousin once removed,  "Lady Karissa and I are expecting our first child in June of 2282." 

Lord Andrew Charles looks up at Lord Richard William Carey and he tells him " Lady Karissa compares herself to Kosem, Sultana and I think she had about 8 children with Ahmed I of Turkey." 

"I hope Kosem didn't give Ahmed I of Turkey as much grief as Lady Karissa gives me." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I read that Kosem took the rule from Ahmed I and she was  regnant for her son, until he became of age." Lord Richard William states.

"Did you ever read how Kosem came to Turkey

"Did you ever read how Kosem came to Turkey.  Her real name was Anastasia, and she was kidnapped or abducted from her home in Greece as Ahmed I saw her picture that his grandmother had given him, and he fell in love with her, and they went to Greece, and they abducted her and placed her into his Harem ." Lord Richard William states.

"Kosem was only one of many powerful women that rules the world.' Lord Richard William states. " I can understand why Lady Karissa named her eldest daughter after your noble ancestress, Queen Elizabeth I of England, along with Queen Victoria and Queen Anne and naturally after our most significant Pagan Sabbat."