꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ꧂

We skip two episodes
(1912 and Break On Through)
here just so y'all are aware, these did happen in the timeline however neither Skyler nor Kol were involved
^^^^

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

"HELLO FINN."
Klaus greeted as he and Skyler, who had just gotten back from a mini-vacation with Kol, approached Finn on a street in the city.

"Hello, Niklaus. Skyler." Finn responded politely, glancing at them as they walked down the street together, "I have nothing to say to either of you."

"Well, then it's a good thing we're not here to chat." Skyler told him.

"I will ask you one time though, where's our mother?" Klaus questioned.

"Gone to find another way to end our abomination lives. And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again." Finn told him simply.

Skyler stared at him in genuine confusion, "Why?"

Finn merely shook his head as Klaus spoke up, "Well, how fortunate that I found you, I require your assistance."

"I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead." Finn said bluntly. Well, at least he was honest.

"Right well, that's the thing; you see you won't be able to see me dead because if I die, then you die. So wish unfulfilled, I'm afraid." Klaus told him smugly as they continued walking.

Finn rolled his eyes, "Oh bother someone else with your hollowed charms, Niklaus."

"Why? Why not come bother my big brother?" Klaus asked in response, "I need you to accompany me back to Mystic Falls, I have a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together."

"I have no wish to be unlinked." Finn refused.

Klaus scowled, moving in front of him and putting his hand on his chest to stop him from moving while Skyler moved beside Klaus, ready to back him up if need be.

"We both know Nik wasn't asking." Skyler said, shaking her head.

Finn tilted his head at her as if curious about something though he didn't speak, "Let me rephrase," Klaus said, "you will come back with me or I will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted for 900 years."

"What happens to one, happens to all." Finn smirked smugly, "You may not feel the effects of the dagger but you'd lose your precious Rebekah." Finn said, waving his hand at Skyler who glared.

"Wouldn't be the first time." Klaus responded, Finn scowled and walked off. Klaus watched him leave, not stopping him however when Finn sped down the alley, he was stopped by Rebekah who came out from nearby, blocking his path.

"Let's not make this any worse than it has to be, darling brother." Rebekah said to him sternly.

"You're siding with him?" Finn asked incredulously, "Rebekah, he stored us in boxes."

"At least he's not trying to make us extinct." Rebekah retorted.

Finn shook his head in disbelief and turned to run the other way only to find Klaus in front of him, Skyler was at his side.

"What are you gonna do? Kill me?" Finn questioned.

"And I thought Stefan had a death wish." Skyler drawled sarcastically.

Klaus hummed an agreement, "Fine, pathetic, but fine. The thing is, I'm not gonna let you take the rest of us down with you."

Suddenly, Klaus threw Finn against the wall nearby and watched as he crumpled to the ground.