XIII • Snow

"Frosty"

Warning: Language.

***

"So... You have a crush on him?" asked Lebreau. You coughed your drink out and glared at her and held it for a few seconds. Lebreau knew you had a crush on that special someone. And godd*mmit if anyone knew you'd just mentally disappeared, brain cells just vanished in your little head.

"Say that out loud again— I will bea—"

"WOAHHHHH [Name]." Gadot randomly came in interrupting. You stood up and scoffed as you walked away from them.

You walked to the beach and frustratingly sat down on the sand and stared at the water and sunsetting. That's it. You just had to admit you had a crush on the big boy, Snow Villiers. Yes, you had a crush on him, I mean how couldn't you? He was tall, strong, and so handsome. Not to mention his passion to help anyone and look at the positive. Though there's some flaws to him, but he's just human (for now lol).

You slowly started developing a crush on him after Lebreau introduced you to him.

There you were, with Lebreau walking back to work. You and her went out to grab a bite to eat, and talked about work. You were working at a diner and just had your break, you loved your job and enjoyed the people there, everyone was so nice.

You sighed and adjusted your sweater as you walked, "Pretty cold, ain't it?" you asked as you walked back to the diner, seeing the restaurant already. Lebreau laughed and said "It's just the wind, [Name]." You shrugged and walked in the restaurant.

"You're a few minutes late, [Name]." said your co-worker.

"Sorry, the food over there was so good, I almost fell asleep." you said as you take off your sweater. The co-worker just rolled her eyes as she wiped the table, "They probably tried to drug you but managed to escape." she said.

You started laughing and took the note and pad as you started walking to a table. Still smiling, "Hello, Welcome to 47th Fallen, are you ready to order?" you then make contact with a man, blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. Your eyes soon wander around and admire his eyes and soft blonde hair.

"Is there anything you recommend?"

"Any from the 'Brunch' section is very good." you said as you point on to the menu. He followed your finger and nodded. You then waited for him to figure out what he wanted.

"I'd like the egg sandwich with a black coffee with sugar." he said as he gave you back the menu. You smiled and took the menu from him, "Great! I'll be back in a jiffy." as you walked back to the kitchen and hang the order for the chef's to see. You then leaned back on the counter and glazed at the floor.

'Who was he?' you thought, then looked out to the tables. He was looking out the window. You then shook your head trying to focus and went to make the coffee he ordered. "Hey, Lebreau... who's that guy in the blonde?" you pointed with your head as you filled the mug with coffee.

Lebreau looked up as she comes back from a table and says "That's Snow Villiers, I've seen him around and talk to him a couple of times." you nodded and grabbed a few sugar packets and added it to the coffee.

"Egg sandwich! Order up!" you turned and grabbed the plate thanking the chef and walking to the blonde's table. "Here you go, an egg sandwich with black coffee and sugar."

Snow nodded, "Thank you."

Did I mention he left a 10 gil tip?

"Hey [Name]." you turned your head and quickly looked away. It was Snow. You clearly your throat as he sat down with you. "Hey Frosty." you said as you looked at him and smiled. He chucked.

"Frosty?"

"Yep."

He then sat next to you and sighed. You raised your eyebrows and softly laughed. "Tired?" you asked as you feel the sand on your hands trying to calm down.

"Yes, I just wanna go home and sleep." said Snow as he stretched.

It has been a year since you met Snow, everything after developing feelings for him made you a bit more distant to him, you were scared if he figured it out on his own and caused him to stop talking to you. When you knew you had feelings for him... everything was suddenly painful. When girls would flirt with him, you trying to keep it cool and not care. It was difficult to avoid him too, Gadot always talking about him, Lebreau as well, Snow did this and did that, which made you fall for him more because he was such a sweetheart.

"Uh, [Name]? You okay?" asked Snow as he looked at you with a worried face. You looked at him and furrowed your eyebrows. "Yes, I'm okay."

"You've been acting really weird lately, [Name]... It seems like you have been avoiding me."

Your eyes widened and soon look down and on to the beach and trying thinking out the words you wanna say. Snow, stop looking at me! Snow leaned in a little closer trying to get your attention, you sighed. He doesn't give up, does he?

"[Name], Talk to me."

"Please."

You slowly look back at his gaze and immediately get struck with butterflies in your stomach.

"I'm sorry, Snow. Everything just feels like a dream." you started. Trying to gather your thoughts, Snow nodding listening to you.

"it's you."

"Me?"

"Yes, Snow. Everything about you is amazing. The way your friends talk about you... The day we met at the diner, I was met with your beautiful eyes thinking nothing. But I was so wrong. Who would've thought I would be falling for you." You sighed again looking at the beach again and trying to get ready for either rejection or embarrassment.

You heard a chuckle and your eyes widened, the anxiety eating at you. Yep, definitely rejection. You soon look at Snow and there he was, smiling like a complete idiot.

"Is this you finally confession you feelings for me?" he asked as he was leaning your way. You rolled your eyes and laughed as you pushed him back a bit. Snow chuckled.

"Lebreau told me everything not so long ago."

You lightly hit your face with your hand. Snow grabbed your hand and slowly pulled it away from your face and smile looking at you.

He leaned in, and planted his lips on yours and kissed you. Both of you following the rhythm of each other's lips.

"GET A ROOM!" you pulled a away from the kiss and turn your head and see Gadot smiling devilishly, and Lebreau laughed.

They're both so dead.