VII • Cloud

"Plot Twist"

Warning: Explicit Language, Spoilers, Graphic

×××

Many people said that Tifa and Cloud would be a good couple. This got you upset and insecure. But this was after.

You are a new character in Final Fantasy VII. (Name) (Surname), you ran your hand through your head as you sat on the roof and looked down. Former villain Sinner has come to Midgar. Cid Highwinds was who came to Numbis in search of you and your partner Jak. Numbis was your home town and you didn't want to go away but Cid needed your help, so you left.

It's been months and you're still here in Midgar, Sinner was too hard to catch. You had him in your hands until he kept mentioning your lover, Johnny.

You started to shred soft tears as you kept thinking of him. You looked at the stars as you tried to forget.. But it was hard for you.

"Hey." you heard Jak say.

You looked at the side as you saw him, you just looked down. Jak sighed as he looked at your face expression, "(Name), It's been 5 years. You're still pulled onto the passed." he said. You roughly got up, "It's not that easy." you said as tears fell down your cheek.

Jak rolled his eyes, "But it's been too long. You haven't acted yourself ever since Johnny passed." he said. You harshly turned your head to the side and whimpered softly.

Soon, you bit your tongue and looked at Jak with your (E/C) orbs and sighed, "Fine, I'll try." you said. Jak smiled and walked towards you.

"Let's go." he said. You nodded as you back to Tifa's bar. You sat on the stool and check your phone, you had 45 messages.

"Look at you! You think you got it so damn hard!" You quickly looked up and saw Tifa yelling at Cloud.

Tifa kept arguing with Cloud, but Cloud kept quiet. You glanced him, and realised he was staring at you.

You started to get annoyed about the fact that Tifa couldn't be quiet. So, you got a phone call. You checked the caller ID, It was Cid.

"Hello?" you asked. You heard whispering through the phone.

"Hey (Name), Come to section 3 of Midgar." Cid commanded. You nodded and glanced at Cloud. "Alright." you said as you hung up.

Tifa started to get louder, you took your pistol and shoot upwards. Tifa jumped and looked at you. You smiled, "Cloud.. Cid needs us."

You started to walk out the bar. Cloud looked at Tifa as you walked away, Cloud chuckled and walked after you. But once Cloud got out you were already gone, Cloud's eyes slowly drift straight and got on his vehicle and drove off.

×××

You walked around the city to meet Cid, "Why aren't you riding your Fenrir anymore?" you asked.

He shrugged, "Technical problems." He responded. You hummed and kept walking and looked down looking at your chain dangling.

The whole was silent, but it wasn't awkward for you somehow. As you and Cloud get to section 3 you quickly ran to Cid and started asking what was going on while Cloud was still walking slowly.