1st ∘ Imagine

"Pretty"

H/N - [ His Name ] [ #2. Your Final Fantasy crush ]

***

He was sitting there on a chair that was placed on the corner of the hotel room, looking at (Name) sleeping. [H/N] kept looking at her, showing no emotions, but he secretly missed her. He got up slowly, around towards the front of her bed, still looking at her figure.

* Flashback *

"[H/N]?, I'm scared..." (Name) said nervously. Looking down at the water.

"(Name)? It's okay. I'm here, remember?" [H/N] said.

* Flashback #2*

(Name) was leaning towards [H/N]. Both of them were in a field covered mostly with fog.

"This is my favorite flower, roses are -"

"Red?" [H/N] interrupted. (Name) slightly giggle.

"Yes, but roses have more meaning than any flower, look into it's beauty" She smiled slighty.

* Flashback #3*

The large doors opened and revealed a [H/C] haired girl with beautiful [E/C] eyes. She looked nervous.

[H/N] eyes lit up immediately, looking at the girl. It ignited his flame.

"(Name), this is [H/N]. He'll be your bodyguard from now on" King Li said.

(Name) slowly nodded.

* Flashback #4*

(Name) was being pulled by [H/N] into the rain.

"(Name), It's okay. Experience this, it's fun...I promise" he said, (Name) gathered courage and nodded.

"Okay, I trust you." she responded.

"Good" [H/N] replied smiling.

* Flashback #5*

Both the two lovers looking at each other lovingly. [H/N] smiled softly and took one of his necklace off and slowly put in on (Name). The necklace had his initial on it. (Name) smiled.

"Thank you." she said and kissed his cheek.

* Flashback # 6

(Name) saw [H/N] strapped to a straight jacket, he looked down, sadness took over his face.

(Name) tried to help him out but the guards held her in place,

Cypher, the villain of Haven City made [H/N] stand up.

"[H/N]!" she yelled hopelessly. [H/N] looked up and his eyes lit up just like the first time he saw her, but he still looked sad.

Cypher took his katana and stabbed [H/N] from his back to his chest.

(Name) screamed and started to struggle harshly.

* Flashback Over *

The [H/C] haired girl woken up from her slumber, warm tears took over her [E/C] eyes. She slowly sat up and took out the necklace [H/N] gave to her and started crying. She looked around no one was in the room. But... She felt his presence.