Kadaj { 2/2 }

Differ❞ — Final

Warning: Explicit Language

⊰ ⊱

I was staring at the mirror, observing the way my eyes would change cat like for a few seconds. I just shook it off and grabbed my duffel bag. I walked back to my room opening the bag taking out a few knifes and guns and placing them on the bed, I had to chose one of the knifes and the guns.

I just got a small knife, and a pistol. I then put all of the weapons back into the duffel bag. I sighed as something was missing, I walked back into the bathroom looking around, nothing.

I started to hear yelling from downstairs, I walked down and saw Tifa and Barret fighting, I walked to the stool and sat down watching.

I smiled so sweetly as I see Tifa arguing with Barret, I soon let out a chuckle, the two turned towards me, I immediately gave a face of disappointment, sarcastically. Tifa clenched her fist and walked towards me, “Is there something funny?” asked Tifa aggressively and trembling. I slightly pushed her out of the way walking around, “Save the bitchy attitude for Cloud, not me.” I responded.

Barret tried to hold in his laugh, Tifa just stood there silent. After a few moments she came running towards me, I just simply teleported behind her, “Don't.” I spoke boringly, then quickly teleporting in front of her and close to her face, “You'll end up dead, just like… someone you lost.” I said as I smile, I then teleported in the corner of the room reading a magazine, between me and the magazine there was a gun pointing towards the front.

Ever since Kadaj's death, I've been a little more villainess. I continued to stare at Tifa, she sighed and walked back in the kitchen, I glanced at the clock, 5:11pm. I got up walking out the place. I walked around the city, I went to the broken down church, I boringly stepped into the place.

‘wanna play?’ he extended his arm out trying to get Marlene's hand.

My eyes started to see what happened, the chairs of the church were broken, “Such disrespect.” I said through my teeth. I went around the pool of… water and stopped halfway, I glanced forward.

he gathered his hands together to get water from the pool he was in and raised it up towards Denzel's head and dumped the water on him.

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk around, I felt like my body was numb, I closed my eyes tightly and opened them, I got on my knees and looked at my reflection on the water, my eyes looked cat like, then went away. I huffed as I got up.

Then I heard the door being opened roughly, I looked up, my eyes widened and I crossed my arms, “What are you doing here?” I asked trying to act… cool. The man chuckled as he looked at me, “Oh, that's how you greet people now? I thought they raised you better than that.” said Kadaj.

“Aren't you supposed to be dead?” I asked looking at him.

He smiled and talked slowly around the pool to get to me, He grabbed my face and leaned in, “That was just a clone of mine, darling.” he stated as he whispered in my ear. I started to shiver at the tone of his voice. He then looked at me brushing my hair behind my ear, “Miss me?” he asked in a needy voice.

“What if I didn't?” I asked quietly, his hands went from my ear to my lips, dragging his fingers side to side on my lips, slowly. My body started to tense up, “You can't say that.” he started, “You'd be miserable without me.” he added.

He's right, so, I nodded in agreement with his sentence while moving both of my hands towards his face, he smiled once again grabbing the back of my neck and bring me close to him again, “That's what I thought.” Kadaj said aggressively while kissing my lips hungrily.

I moved my lips with his slowly while messing his hair, he then pulled away staring into my eyes with adoration.

“Now, darling, you're going to make a choice.” he said while rubbing his thumb against my cheek, I nodded slowly in response, “Do you want to stay with AVALANCHE? Or become my significant other?” he asked. I grabbed his hands while looking at him, “Why would I stay with AVALANCHE? when I'm already like you.” I said.

He smiled and kissed my cheek, “Then let's go, let's leave these ‘heroes’ be, and let's make our own new life.” he stated as he desperately touched me. I smiled, this was the side I loved about him.

“Like I said, your sweet side, is your best side.” I said, he nodded slowly, “You're the only one who's ever seen it.” he responded.

Kadaj's lips were dancing with (Name).

He pulled away and asked, “When are you going to start packing.”

(Name) smiled and ran her hand through his hair, “I'll do it later, but right now… I want to spend time with you.” she said as kissed him, he smiled as he felt her lips against his.

•••

[ Requests are still open. ]