X • Auron (1/2)

"She's Out of My League"

Warning: Language 

***

It was 4 in the morning and you decided to go out to get fresh air outside. Weird that you couldn't sleep this night. Last night you saw Lulu and Auron together at the ball Tidus decided to plan. You arrived a bit late but now you wished you didn't arrive at all because of what you witnessed. You've had a crush on Auron for the longest time and you tried to get over it, because you NEVER even talked to him, considering that you and him had very different personalities, you were still trying to reach maturity, not from age of course but you are 21 years old and still chasing stray cats whenever you see them. You make jokes to which only Tidus and Yuna laughed at but never Auron. Nothing you did impressed him at all and at this point you feel like a complete idiot.  

"You damning assh*le!" you groaned out and threw your sheath at the ground, with sun rising you looked at the floor. Your sheath landed on the hard ground and you exhaled and picked up the sheath and walked back to your backyard to get your knife and put it back in with the sheath. You then threw that as well on to the wood floor of the patio and it landed on the comfy chairs you sit with when having your friends over. 

You sighed and walked to the patio stairs and sat there. Thinking, you looked at the floor and sat there. Maybe you should leave your place for a while and officially get over Auron, what's the point of trying? He barely noticed you and barely talked to you. The only time you guys had an interaction was when you were pushed by Tidus onto mud. Auron helped you up. That's all he did. 

You got up and walked back to your house and went in your room and went to sleep, hopefully this time you could sleep unlike last night. 

*** 

"Dude, why are you here? this is such a surprise." said Jecht as he sat down and looked at Auron. 

Auron was at the bar all by himself, the bar this day was empty, usually [Name] is at the bar working and serving drinks, but today she hasn't showed up and someone else was taking over her shift. This is Auron's first time at this bar. Auron thought he wasn't worthy of even looking at [Name], ever since he saw her the first time, he didn't know how to feel, everything she did he admire, her personality was different from his and he thought that if they both got together they wouldn't even have anything in common. [Name] wasn't so mysterious as Auron, she was open to anyone though she has had her moments she was still nice, and she's been through a lot but she still is open to people. 

Auron always admire how [Name] was, he realized this late that he was in love with her. He hasn't figured out a way to tell her how he feels, and just last night he had a conversation with Lulu over how to approach [Name], he planned on telling her today, but she didn't come to her work this day, now he needs to come up with a better plan. 

"I had something to do today." said Auron responding to Jecht. Auron then sighed and leaned forward on the bar trying to find his words. Jecht raised an eyebrow and looked at Auron, he was wondering why Auron was acting so weird lately. "What was that something you were gonna do?" asked Jecht as he looked around and laid his eyes on the pretty alcoholic bottles.  

"I want to tell [Name] something..."

"Is it serious?"

Yes. This involved the feelings of Auron getting confessed. He waited long enough and he is now afraid to lose her to anyone. Auron has seen the way Wakka looked at [Name], he was always with her and helping her, it was pretty hard to tell if [Name] had feelings for Wakka, and this wasn't bothering Auron in the beginning but as the time past, it was just annoying him so much he just had to know.