XV • Ignis

“Footsteps In The Dark” – Requested

Warning || Explicit Language

✘✘✘

“Ignis, stop studying, that test is on Thursday.” said Prompto. Ignis and (Name) were in the library studying, but the guys needed to do something else for once.

(Name) recently got glasses, and the boys kept saying she looks too Mature. Prompto did a side smile looking at (Name). Ignis noticed and smacked his book closed loudly, glaring at Prompto.

Prompto jumped and walked out the door.
(Name) looked at the time, “Ignis, I think the boys are right, we should leave.” Ignis nodded and waited for you to put the books away.

Once (Name) finished, her and Ignis walked out, walking down the hallway talking, “Ignis, may I try on your glasses?” asked (Name). Ignis sighed and gave them to her, she smiled as she took hers off and tried Ignis' glasses.

(Name)'s eyes widened and started walking slowly, “Holy dancing Gods, Ignis you have a high prescription, how can you handle this?” (Name) said walking back to Ignis, she took off the glasses and saw Ignis features without the glasses, she blushed and placed them on his face.

She smiled and put her own eyeglasses back on. Ignis just stared at her. (Name) continued walking, “I'm going to my room, I'll see you at dinner.” said (Name). Ignis nodded and said, “Of course (Name). I'll be waiting for you.”

(Name) questionably turned towards Ignis, “No need, Ignis.” she giggled. Ignis chuckled quietly and looked down to hide his blush, “Sorry.” Ignis said. (Name) nodded and just walked back to her room.

Clapping was heard from behind Ignis.

Ignis turned and saw Prompto and Gladiolus, “You know, you're pretty into her.” said Prompto, “And pretty obvious.” added Gladiolus.

Ignis cleared his throat.

Prompto crossed his arms, “Why are you with Elle? She's missing one eye.” said Gladiolus, “Ew.” Prompto said in the background. Ignis sighed and shook his head.

Lunafreya soon saw the boys and came up to them, “What are you guys talking about?” asked the blonde.

“Well, Ignis has feelings for (Name) but he's still with Elle.” Prompto bursted out. Lunafreya's eyes widened, “You have feelings for Ms. (Last Name)?” she asked.

Ignis pulled his collar softly while blushing, “I certainly --”

“Do!” Prompto interrupted. Gladiolus and Prompto did a high five while smiling. Ignis gulped, “Please don't tell her.” Ignis said nervously.

Lunafreya nodded slowly, “I would not.”

Ignis fixed his tuxedo and walked away.

✘✘

(Name) giggled as she texted her friend. Ignis glanced at her, he soon saw the reflection of her glasses. Obviously she was texting someone.

“What's the giggles from?” asked Ignis. (Name) looked up and smiled, “Oh.” she got up from her chair and showed Ignis the conversation.

Bill

Mr. Dubose was going
to rape you.