XIII • Hope

"Sacrifices" [ Villain Hope ]

Warning: Violence.

***

' She walked slowly towards Hope, he started shooting every guard that caught his eye and also Hope's army the 'TORN' society was too. (Name) started running towards him "Kitai!" [ Meaning Hope in another language ] she yelled. Hope kept laughing loudly and insanely. '

***

Friday, April 13th, 2071

I was walking around the ruined cities of Un-Cider City, I was partnered with (Name) a ranger from 'TORN', a very dangerous society. My question was, why would she even join TORN? It's really shocking that she was in that kind of gang.

"Hey? Cid...What actually happened to the city?" (Name) asked. I thought she knew already, it was Hope and his soldiers. Why wouldn't she know such thing?

"Um..." I started. Should I actually tell her?

"A man named Senxin and his army 'NovaX' came and destroyed it." I lied. Good way to go, I thought sarcastically.

"Oh. Funny" (Name) chuckled. I smiled softly.

***

I was sitting down on the hill looking at the view, I saw (Name) walking towards and a forest with free space in the middle of it. I got curious, and started following her. She seemed, nervous? I hid behind a thick tree.

I saw her pull out a crystal staff, I raised my eyebrows in surprised. Crystal is really complicated way to create into a staff. What caught more of my curiosity was she placed it in front of her, she wrapped her hands around it and looked down closing her eyes.

I heard her mumble something, I can't understand what she's actually saying. I saw a portal open, my eyebrow twitched. I saw a Hope come out with a gun. My heart ached, because (Name) brought Hope back from Haven City. I suddenly saw the guards from our realm run after (Name).

Excitedly, She walked slowly towards Hope, He start shooting every guard that caught his eye and also Hope's army the 'TORN' society was too. (Name) started running towards him. "Kitai!" she yelled. Hope kept laughing loudly and insanely.

I loved her for 5 five years, but she's gone now.