XV • Prompto

[ A/N- please vote and comment ]

"Felineious Assault"

***

"Hey!" Prompto yelled, the three men turned their heads and slowly walked towards him.

"You're not supposed to be stealing." the two men looked at each other laughing.

"Well, what you going to do about it?" the men pointed their guns at Prompto. Prompto gulped.

A kick came from the right the three men fell, the young girl looked at the men tilting her clenching her teeth. The men got up and tried to punch her, she kicked one and back flipped on to another one, the third man tried to shoot her, she immediately jumped up exactly like a cat and went around the place and went behind him then kicked him on the head. All three of the men were out. She looked around another man came out of the shadow and had a shotgun, he started shooting she back flipped and jumped on the wall and came in front of him, she kneed him on his area, the man groaned and flinched. She madly took his mask of and pulled his hair and turned around with a kick, she knocked him out also. She looked around and saw that Prompto was looking at her. She looked at him up and down then slowly turned away walking and swaying her hips side by side showing off and jumped up a building, She looked at him from the building and disappeared.