XV • Ignis { 2/3 }

"A Joker" – Part II

Warning: Violence, Explicit Language, Made up locations

×××

Screams, crying, and gunshots were being heard. Thugs were shooting up the bank. All the thugs were there and also, (Name). She walked up the cameras and shot them, once she finished she walked to a room where the recording was, she took out all of the discs. (Name) threw them all and put them in a bag.

Soon she walked towards the safe where the money was. All of the thugs were there gathering the money, there were three bags of money loaded outside the safe. She took a grenade and threw it into the safe and shut it closed.

BOOM!

Was all you could hear through the safe. You checked the time and walked out and put the money in the van, until..

"(Name)? Where are you doing?" you heard, someone stood behind you. You knew this too well, you rolled your eyes at Ignis' voice. You quickly turned and smirked, "Oh, I'm reusing this.. It's my job." you said. Ignis slowed towards you.

"Why'd you just leave like that?" he asked. You just started laughing and you turned back around and walked to the van and drove off. After driving for at least 12 minutes, you heard a loud engine behind the van, you ignored it and kept driving.

Soon, the driver was next to you, it was Ignis. You sighed and covered your face.

Ignis became frustrated and stopped the motorcycle in front of you. You stopped the van quickly, "You are a pain in the ass." You mumbled as you got out of the car.

×××

I was on the platform with (Name), I stood at the platform, looking down at the swirling mass of chemicals below. (Name)'s hand caressing the back of my arm interrupted my thoughts, but I didn't care. ''Question.'' I turned around. God those eyes, those mesmerizing dangerous eyes. ''Would you die for me?'' I nodded with certainty. ''Yes.'' (Name) looked up at the ceiling and furrowed her brows. ''No, no, no that's too easy.'' she murmured.

She took a step closer to me, if that was even possible. I could feel her breath on my lips. ''Would you... Would you live for me?'' I trembled, the power she had over me was overwhelming. ''Yes'' I replied, my voice a little shaky.

(Name) pointed her finger sternly at me. ''Careful'' she growled. ''Do not say this oath, thoughtlessly'. Then she placed her hand over my mouth and gently brushed the sides of my cheeks with her fingers. ''Desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes, power.'' I was breathing heavily as I looked up at her with loving eyes. She placed her finger on my lower lip and pulled it down. ''You want this?'' her voice had gotten darker.

My chest was rising and falling as I felt my face flushing. ''I do.'' (Name) leaned her head back. ''Say it. Say it, say it'' her voice was barely audible through her heavy breaths. ''Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty,''-''please?'' I interrupted her. My voice was so calm and soft that her hands curled up in delight as she looked at me in awe. ''Oh, god you're so...good.''

She stared at me, studied me. I looked at her with undying love in my eyes. She took a step back, and gestured toward the edge of the platform. Without hesitating, I raised both of my arms. (Name) did the same, mimicking me with her mouth slightly open, and anticipation dripping off her face. I stepped off the platform and fell into the churning chemical bath below.

Impressed, she watched me sink into the gooey chemical vat. She started pacing back and forth on the platform before she ripped her necklace off and jumped after me. When the acid hit her skin, she winced in pain but also relished in the pleasure of the burning sensation. When she grabbed a hold of my shoulders, she swam up to the surface with her hands on my shoulders.

Both of our clothes were burnt to shreds and we were painted in chemicals. We floated, and she stared at me, attaching her lips to mine, breathing life into my limp body. Finally, my eyes opened and I gasped for air.

I looked at her with adoring eyes as she grinned down at my body. She grabbed my face and leaned down to devour my lips.

[ A/N: I still take requests. Comment or message me. ]