1st ∘ Seminar

[ Another entertainment is being added to 'Final Fantasy Fanfiction'. Seminar is a entertainment of some Final Fantasy characters in a class, and how would they act. ]

[ #2: Seminar - A conference or other meeting for discussion or training. ]

[ #3: I hope you guys enjoy!. ]

° ° °

Today's Entertainment: Temping

Pairing: Final Fantasy VII + XV

Warning: Explicit Language

° ° °

Laughs and chatting was heard from class 65B. Until Mr. Ian entered the room with the principal. Everyone immediately sat down.

"Everyone, This is Mr. Ian.. He will be your substitute for today." Principal Sen explained and walked out the class.

Reno raised his hand.

Mr. Ian looked at him, "Yes?" he asked.

Reno started to play with his pen and asked, "How is it being a temp?"

Mr. Ian gave a look of confusing as the girls started giggling.

"Reno, A substitute teacher is not a temp." Ignis stated while fixing his glasses. Reno glanced at Ignis and raised his eyebrow, "Loz?" Reno asked. Ignis shook his head side to side.

"Okay, guys.. I want you to open your textbooks to 69." Mr. Ian said as he read the sticky note.

"69! Haha." Prompto said and laughed. The guys started laughing as Mr. Ian gave a stern look at Prompto.

Prompto's smile turned into a serious face. Mr. Ian sighed and looked around the class. "Um.. You read paragraph 1." He pointed to the blonde.

Cloud gulped and started reading. "After securing the neutrality of the Soviet Union (through the August 1939 German-Soviet Pact of nonaggression), Germany started World War II by invading Poland on September 1, 1939. Britain and France responded by declaring war on Germany on September 3." he read quietly.

"Oh my fucking cows! Read louder!" Barret exclaimed loudly.

Mr. Ian quickly got up and walked towards Barret seat and grabbed his ear and pulled him out of class. Cloud smiled softly as he witnessed Barret getting pulled by his ear.

"Don't you feel ashamed for making fun of a kid?" Mr. Ian asked Barret.

Barret shrugged, "I can't hear you.. I'm def from my ear because you pulled it." Barret said so immature.

Mr. Ian sighed. "You're staying here." he said as he walked back into class. Barret huffed, "I see your mouth moving but I can't hear anything come out." Barret said.

Mr. Ian looked at the class and saw a girl with (H/L) (H/C) sleeping. Mr. Ian furrowed his eyebrows. "You!" he pointed to the girl. She didn't respond, she's still sleeping. Vincent sat behind her, so he pushed her chair.

(Name) jumped and sat up and looked at the teacher. "What?" she asked.

"Mind writing something on the board?" Mr. Ian asked. (Name) shrugged and slide herself out the chair smoothly and walked towards the chalkboard.

She extended her hand towards the board and started writing.

Once she finished she threw the chalk boringly at desk and walked back to her seat. Mr. Ian looked at (Name) and scoffed.

(2/3 (x^2+4)^(1/2) (x^2-9)^((-2)/3)-x(x^2-9)^(1/3) (x^2+4)^((-1)/2))/(x^2+4)

Was written on the board. Everyone looked confused. You were the cool nerd in class, smarter than the girls. You looked next to you and saw Tifa.

You smirked and said, "We both got to admit it.. I am hotter than you." and layed your head down and went back to sleep.

3:02pm.

The bells rang and everyone in class ran out the door, you just boringly walked out.

[ A/N: There will be more.. Comment and vote if you liked it. ]