2nd • Seminar

Today's Entertainment: New Student

Pairing: Final Fantasy VI + XIII

Warning: Explicit Language

°°°

"Well, there's a lot of classes. It's not that hard?" the principal walked you to the 700 hallway to room 702. You were so nervous, and you didn't want to go to school either.

Once you entered everyone had their attention to you, you nervously walked inside as the principal talked to the teacher.

"Everyone.. Say hello to (Name)." said the teacher.

Everyone said hello expect a guy in the middle, "Hello to (Name)." he responded. The teacher sighed and pointed to the door, "Kefka, get out." the teacher stated. Kefka just got up and took out his tongue while walking out.

The teacher sighed then smiled at you, "I'm Ms. Adlon" she said, and you just nodded and sat down in front of the classroom.

As time passes, you noticed Kefka looking at you through the classroom door. He was waving at you in a flirty matter. You blushed and continue with your work.

Hope glanced at the time, he got up furiously from his seat, "Teacher, I'm having a heart attack." he yelled and grunted loudly.

(Name) just gasped and got up. Kefka opened the door wide open and took you out of the class.

The teacher then looked around, "Where's (Name)?" asked Ms. Adlon.

Hope's eyes widened, "Kefka!" he said as he got up and runned. Lightning rushed towards him and jumped on his back.

"My love! No!" Hope yelled dragging himself with Lightning's weight on him.

Ms. Adlon just sighed and walked back to her desk.