XV • Gladiolus

"212"

Warning: Explicit Language

×××

You looked at the location that was given to you by Noctis, some dealer named Theo has been selling and you and Gladio had to catch him. The both had to be in the bar '29th Fallen' at night..

You heard a knock on your door. You turned your head towards the door, Gladio came to view.

"You ready?" He asked. You nodded and took your car keys and walked before him. He started to follow you after your four steps.

Once you and Gladio entered the car. You started to drive off to 29th Fallen. You parked far from the place because you didn't want to be too close towards the bar, so you parked by a restaurant on the other side of the street.

The radio was running, Gladio started to turn up the volume. You looked at him and turned of the radio. You smiled and said "How about I tell you a little something about myself?" You heard Gladio huffed, "Oh, God." he exclaimed.

"Let's see.." you started. "I went to undergrad at (Preferred College).. I have been with the Bureau for about eight years.. Um.. Up for a promotion." you said. Gladio looked at you boringly and trying to get out as soon as possible. "See, I caught the (Villain Name) killer." You added.

Gladio nodded, "I remember thinking that guy/chic was innocent." he stated. You looked fowards and said, "He's/She's been in jail for three months. That would make me.. A horrible person if what you said was actually factual."

"Well, you can just tell the judge you fucked up." Gladio commented.

You shook your head side to side. "I didn't, I did not fuck up." you responded.

Gladio glanced at you and chuckled. "Listen, don't get your panties in a wad." he said.

You rolled your eyes. "They're not wadded." you said annoyingly.

"I'm intuitive. I say what I feel. I'm usually right." Gladio commented and smirked.

"Oh." you exclaimed sarcastically and nodded slowly. Gladio looked out the window, "Take it or leave it " he said. You looked at him and glared daggers at him, "Oh, I did not know." you said.

Soon the big jeep car pulled up. Gladio sighed, "Okay." he exclaimed. Soon Theo got out the car. "There's our guy." he added.

You turned off your car and looked at Gladio. "Let's go." you said as you got out the car. Gladio smiled and also got out of the car. You were wearing a plain tuxedo. Gladio always told you to switch your clothing style, but you decided to keep it professional.

Both of you entered 29th Fallen and saw women desperately grinding against other men. You scoffed and rolled your eyes as you walk forward. Music playing loudly.

Then saw Theo sitting down in a private section with women with him. Gladio pointed and said, "There he is." then you saw bodyguards and so did Gladio. "We got to get past those bodyguards." he added.

You disagreed and said, "We won't have to, because he'll come to us." you stated. Gladio gave you a confused look, "What?" he asked. You softly grabbed his forearm and pulled him forward, "Excuse me! Step aside, please!" you said desperately.