XV • Ignis { 1/3 }

"A Joker" [ Suicide Squad Inspired ]

Warning: Explicit Language, Offensive Content

×××

The prison looked dark and dead, Cellmates talking to each other about their baby boy or girl, telling them why they came here. Some Cellmates extending their trying to touch the newbies, polices, and visiters.

The man with a notepad was walking down the hallway of the prison, walking towards where his patient would be.

Once he was there. Two securities were standing by the door, one of them opened it, and let him inside.

There sat a woman, looking down.. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair all over her face. She didn't even looked up. Tied up in a straight-jacket

The man looked at her file.

(Name) (Surname)

Read the file. The man sat down.

"You.. Must be.. Ignis?" She asked boringly. She must have gotten her medication.

"Yes." Ignis responded. She nodded.

"So, Why are you here for?" He asked.

The girl slowly looked up with a big grin on her face and sat up.

"People are so.." She looked at him with her (E/C) orbs. "Annoying" she added.

"So, you killed them because of that?" He asked.

The girl just leaned back on the chair slowly. Dead silence was heard..

"Of course, I did. It's like a mother having a child crying.." she finally said, laughing quietly "she ends killing it, leaving it, or probably the mother will commit suicide." she added laughing harder.

Ignis looked at her while he was fixing his glasses. He then looked at the file again. He was twisting his pen.

"How long have been here?" He asked.

"3 Years, 5 Months and 2 Days." the girl said.

The man started to write on his notepad. The girl just kept looking at him.

"What are you writing there, Doc?" She asked.

×××

After several months, Ignis kept his sessions going with (Name). Instead of doing his job.. He was actually falling in love with her. But the connection can't be attached. It's like a peasant and a first class Prince are trying to be together, can't be combined.

"I feel.. So old.. Most of the time." The girl said.

The therapist kept looking at her and nodding, and smiled slightly.

"Well, you're just probably stiff, understand? You're trapped in here. You don't go outside much." Ignis said, writing down on his notepad.

His patient nodded.

"You're right, sadly." she said.

Ignis looked up at her, in a shock expression.

"I'm just kidding." she said and started laughing. Ignis started to smile.

×××

The next day, Ignis sat down and started to talk to (Name). Softly smiling and laughing. Suddenly he took out a little handmade doll, it was a little girl, dressed exactly like (Name).

The doll looked made out of cloth and cotton. But it was made beautifully.

(Name) tilted her head and smiled hard.

After a few moments of talking. Ignis only stared at her.

"Doc?" she asked.

"Yes, (Name)?" Ignis asked.

"I want my (W/N - Weapon name)" she said.. seriously.

Ignis looked at her. She looked at him in a fake loving way, but Ignis was blinded by it.

"Where exactly is it?" he asked.

(Name) smiled and leaned back on her chair.

"In a locker, in level A1, the locker number is Xsa21." she said.

"Combination?" Ignis asked while writing down the locker's number.

"23:17:32" she said.

Ignis nodded writing down the combination down.

"Thank you, Ignis." she said.

"You're welcome." He said.

Both of them looked at each other's eyes.

Soon both of them leaned against the table and shared a softly and slow kiss.

(Name) smiled. Ignis eyes shined full of love.

"You're my little joker." Ignis whispered. (Name) nodded.

He was going to risk it all, just for (Name)

[ A/N: I do not own 'Suicide Sqaud'. What do you think? ]