XV • Ravus

“Eyes Meet Again” – Requested ( jadakoolkat )

Warning || Drinking, Explicit Language

• • •

There she was, the bodyguard of the little girl of Insomnia, but it wasn't a princess, simply a rich family being protective of the girl. But at nights (Name) would go back to the house that King Regis lend her.

Black flats soft hitting against the floor as the guard walked to her room. All of the lights were off, expect the hallway's dimmed lights. She sighed as she turned the knob. She quietly closed the door and locked it. She exhaled and walked to the right of the room, there was a television, a coffee table and a couch, apparently the room was pretty large. She walked to the couch and sat down, she reach her hand under the couch and pulled out a bottle of Hennessey. She slowly placed on the table and stood up walking towards her stereo, she took out one of her discs “Linda Ronstadt” was the name of the disc. (Name) slowly placed the disc on the stereo and pushed it in. She walked to her left while taking out her pistol and throwing her jacket on the bed, she slowly sat down and started drinking Hennessey. She started pointing the pistol around, she then laid on the couch, she exhaled and did a frown, she covered her face and only dropped one tear.

She got up and drank down the Hennessey, she started shaking and pointing the gun again, she turned around, walking around. She drank again, tears dropping from her face, she looked down and sighed.

Ravus

(Name) looked up and soon closed her eyes. When she met him, it was out of the blue and perfect timing.

The teenage girl with [hair color] hair was playing around with a watered bottle putting pebbles in the bottle. Soon footsteps were shuffling in the sand of the playground. The teenage girl felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned around and saw a tall man.

He smiled at her, “Hey little girl.” he started. (Name) stood up her [hair color] flowing perfectly, “Pardon?” she asked. His smile soon dropped and turned into a creepy stare.

He quickly grabbed the girl's wrist. (Name) started to pull away but his grip tighten.

“Help!” the girl yelled out only for the guy to muffle her screams, a young man heard and turned around, he spotted and girl struggling to get of a man's grip, so he walked to them.

“Hey, What are you up to?” asked the young man as he took out a knife from his pocket, and quickly threaten the pervert with it. The pervert soon left leaving (Name) standing there in shock.

“Thanks, I really owe you one, uh...”

Ravus.” he extended his hand, (Name) took it happily.

“I'm (Name).” she responded.

“Pressure to meet you.” he said.

“You too.” said (Name) smiling at Ravus.

She smiled remembering the moment they've met, but things changed, Probably his feelings also? Curiosity danced in her mind. A joke came from Ravus as teenagers also.

“(Name) takes over again.” (Name) said as she stood up on the chair extended her arms out and exhaling loudly with her mouth open slightly, “I'm the king of the world.” she added as she exhaled.