VII • Kadaj { 1/2 }

"Doing it for Money"

Warning: Explicit Language

***

I've heard stories of Earth. A paradise, until three humans destroyed it. A United Ranger called a thousand years ago, when former villain Cypher Ponce invaded Earth, but no one really saved it. Ponce was killed by one of his goons, his army. I, (Name) (Surname) will travel the Earth, to find three suspects... Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo.

"(Name)?" My father called.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Remember, don't turn your back on your enemy. Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity (Name). Do not misunderstand me, danger is very real, but fear is a choice. We are all telling ourselves a story and that day mine changed." He explained. I put on my bodysuit, it's color is brown. My body shaking slightly but I'll control it soon.

"Here's my Cutlass" My father said. I slowly it took observing it

"Thanks" I said, boarding the ship. 'NovaPrime' was the name for the ship.

***

I slowly walked out the ship, accompanied with my partner Vino.

"(Name), You're only doing this for Gil" Vino said.

"Yeah, and?" I asked while walking to Midgar.

"Nevermind"

I just shrugged, suddenly I saw a dark monster, not as close as an Ursa. There were too many of them. I took my cutlass and slashed the monster. I got slightly cut on my cheek.

"Where's Mother?" A sliver haired man ask, with infused cat eyes.

"How the hell should I know?" I asked. Other two came. A muscle man started sobbing. I laughed and got kicked on my stomach. I groaned really loud in pain. Vino held his hookswords and pointed the hooks on the sliver haired man.

"Don't" Vino said.

"Are a fucking grandma?" I asked groaning. He tried to walk towards me, I held my left hand up, making black smoke escape my hand. [ Steals the five senses ]

"(Name), Stop." Vino said, but I already saw everything...It's them, the three men that ruined Midgar.

"It's them." I said standing up. Vino looked at them madly.

***

I walked around the city, then suddenly I saw a big monster, I nodded 'no' thinking, Not as bad as the Ursa. Once again.

I got my cutlass and set it into hooksword blades. I teleported to the highest building and saw the monster screeching. I took slowly breaths. Remembering what my father said.

I walked back, and then ran back, then jumped. Once I reached the beast I took one of my latest creations, the bomb. But where I am from it's called 'Osyriz' [ Made up ] known for a deadly explosion.

I quickly placed it in the monster mouth and teleported back to the building.

BOOM!

The monster was defeated, I smirked happily.

"Good way of kicking ass, young woman" A tall man touched my shoulder and flip him on his back.

"Barrett!" A dark haired yelled, I immediately pull out my cutlass.

"K-Kadaj?" the woman said. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked back.

"Grandma, why are you here?" I asked.

"Have you seen, Mother?" Kadaj asked.

"Yuffie, Vincent, Cid, Barrett...ATTACK!" The dark haired woman yelled.

I lift my cutlass in mid-air and also pulled out a hooksword from my duffel bag and started aiming and striking. The man with the gun arm I striked his shoulder with my hooksword then pulled it out and back fliped to the short haired girl and did a configuration of my cutlass and switched my blades into double blades on each side, then cut her abdominal.

Kadaj only shot them. Once I finshed I walked to Kadaj

"I'm afraid, I don't know what you're talking about" I said and sliced his throat.

I pulled out a caller and raised it up high sending a signal to my planet.

"Whatever, it takes to get this Gil" I said walking away towards free land.

[ A/N: Sorry, I haven't been updating. I'm getting into my thoughts a lot. Hope y'all enjoyed ]