VII • Red XIII

"Era III" [ Half human, Half wolf reader ]

Warning: None

Requested by: Shadow_Blade3

×××

I looked at Reno and Cloud arguing. They were arguing over a slice of pizza.

"Dude, chill you could buy one at the pizza store" Reno explained, carelessly.

"I will kill you!" Cloud yelled.

My eyes widened, I've never seen Cloud yell. I was extremely surprised. But I couldn't stay longer, my ears were begging me to get out of the situation. I got up and walked outside.

I walked around the city. My arms to my back, happily wandering around. I wanted actually fresh air, seeing to many people was just suffocating.

I walked towards the park. I then walked towards the forest. It's beautiful trees and grass. I took in the fresh cool air.

"You enjoy nature?" I heard someone say.

I quickly turned around and saw a Sanaki. I smiled slightly.

"Obviously." I responded. I turned my head back looking at the trees.

"I haven't seen you that much these few days." He said.

I nodded.

"So, what brings you here?"

"People" I started. "They're so annoying" I added.

"But not annoying as Yuffie." Nanaki said. I laughed which caused my tail to wiggle softly.

"I guess, I cheered up a mood." He said.

"Kinda" I teased looking at him. The fresh air hitting my (H/C) locks. I started to walk to a lake.

"Where you're going?" Nanaki asked.

I didn't answer his question. I kept walking and saw the water, it's light blue color reflecting towards my (E/C) orbs.

×××

I rolled my eyes looking at my father, Cypher Raige. Complaining that I'm a disaster, and to stop hanging around with Nanaki

"You heard me once, (Name)!" He said.

"Yeah yeah." I fold my arms.

"I won't put up to this! This is embarrassing" He explained. I laughed slighty

"And it wasn't embarrassing for you to marry a Elezen." I said smirking.

"I mean, back in your days.. Everyone hated elezens." I added. I looked at my father and saw his veins were popping out his head.

I turned around and walked away.

×××

I walked around the free field. My eyes looking at the flowers. I smiled slightly. I wore my slik (F/C) dress.

"You have such beautiful appearance." I heard the oh so familiar voice. I turned and looked at Nanaki once again. I smiled.

"Thanks" I said quietly. I looked fowards.

"This is where I was when I first came to Midgar." I said.

"Where did you come from?" Nanaki asked.

"I came from Halcyon." I looked and smiling. "A really peaceful place." I added.

"Halcyon seems like a drug" He joked. I started laughing.

"I'm glad that I've met you." I said. "Without I would've been lost forever here." I added.

"Yeah, You get used to the city." He said.

"Uh-huh" I said.

"Hey guess what I heard.." Nanaki said.

I looked at him questionably.

"Vincent said when Cloud and Marlene were arguing she went under his cape. But Reno said the Barrett went under his cape instead." He explained.

All could picture was Barrett crying and going under Vincent's cape. I started laughing.

"Oh lord." I said.

I looked at the field. It suddenly turned foggy.

"This is a new era." I said.

"It's Era III" Nanaki said.

I smiled and we both walked back to the city.