IX • Zidane

"Love"

Warning: Explicit Language, Mature

***

Zidane was sitting on the stairs in front of the house, waiting for (Name), she would always leave a 11 at night. He already what she was. She was a stripper.

As Zidane was sitting down, the wind was blowing on his hair, it was chilly outside too, but he didn't care. He wanted to see (Name). He was tapping his fingertips on his knees coming impatient. He was waiting over 2 hours. He soon got up furiously and threw the beautiful bracelet he wanted to give to her.

***

The girl with heels was slowly walking to the pole with her bikini. She swung her hips as she walked. Her face filled with make up, so much that her face was heavier than her body right now, but whatever she needed to do to get her money for college.

Men whistling and throwing money. (Name) picked it up smoothly not wanting to look like a hungry dog getting his treat.

Once she finished she quickly ran to her locker and changed not wanting Zidane to get mad. Thank the Gods that Zidane understood why (Name) needed the job, but he still doesn't like it.

***

Lights going by as (Name) drove home in her BMW. The whole car was quiet, she didn't want it neither... not right now.

As she got out the car she took a orange from the passenger seat and walk inside the house, all the lights were off, well… they were dimmed. (Name) walked to the room Zidane and her shared, the lights were dimmed and purple.

“Zidane?” she asked. He hummed while smoking a cigarette and looking outside the window. She took to slow steps towards him. “Sorry I'm late.” she started. She soon look at the orange bag she had in hand, but she decided to put it down.

Zidane shrugged, “I'm tired of this… thing you consider a job.” he said as he killed his cigarette on the ash tray, “I don't like it when you show yourself off to dead minded flews.” he added as he started to get up and face her.

Obviously, he didn't notice the orange gift she had for him. “I feel like… you don't have affection towards me!” he semi yelled, “I don't know what you could be doing over there. ” he added. (Name) looked at him straight in the eyes, “I need mon --” Zidane quickly cut her off, “I could've taken care of that, but you refused. Why is that?” Zidane said and asked.

(Name) sighed, “Actually… I was saving money for a gift, for you.” she explained. Zidane was shocked and his eyes were widen, obviously he forgot his own birthday, “What?” he asked. (Name) walked towards him, “Babe, today's your birthday. ” (Name) said.

Zidane inhaled, “But you didn't need to go stripping.” he said caressing (Name)'s cheek, “Promise, you won't do that” he stated. (Name) nodded and smiled, she walked back to get his gift, she slowly walked back to him with innocent eyes.

She gave him the orange bag and smiled. He looked inside and his eyes widened, he looked back at (Name) and smiled while smirking.

“Thanks, babe.” he said and grabbed (Name) by the cheek and kissed her passionately.

Oh crap! Zidane threw the bracelet.

↓ ↓ ↓
I am taking requests. Comment or message me. <3