XV • Noctis

"On + On"

Warning: Explicit Language

***

Me and Jax were driving to Lucis I was shooting my guns towards the grasslands aiming on nothing. We passed to Insomnia. I was part of Mortal Kombat, I was one of the best fighters since I had multiple weapons and was trained by all of the fighters. I was deep in thought I suddenly feel a punch on my shoulder.

"We're here" said Jax, I clenched my jaw to the fact that he punched me.

"You didn't have to punch me" I growled.

"Well you were daydreaming" I looked at him tilting my head

"Do you wanna know how hard I can punch?" I asked. Jax immediately gave me a stern look.

"Where are we, exactly?" I asked while looking around. Jax turned on his lighter and smoked his Cuban cigar.

"This is a waste of my time" I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"What a fucking waist of time!" Jax yelled.

"Then why did you come here?" a man, he had glasses is all I have to say, asked Jax looking at him

"Sorry, This is Jax" I rolled my eyes "He overreacts a lot..."

"Ignis" the man said extending his hand,

"No! Stop!" I heard a blonde yelling, running around getting chased by a dark haired man. Reminds me of something

~ I was running with my white flowing dress, laughing and smiling, getting chasing by my beloved Lee.

'Don't trip Lee.' I shouted. Lee was one of my important people I've ever cared since I had no one.

'Back at cha, (Name)!' he yelled. I laughed and ran faster. ~

My thought were interrupted by Jax, he pulled a gun and shot upwards, I reach for my cutlass and tapped on the weapon and had my blades out, and pointed at Jax.

"(Name), calm down. I just hate loud people." I laughed

"Oh, really? You hated everything, and plus you're loud too" I said and put my cutlass away.

***

I slowly walked to the palace or whatever you want to call it. The large doors opened, I started walking boringly

"For fuck sakes! How long is this walk" Jax yelled, the guards pointed their swords towards Jax.

I took out my cutlass in defense, a little fun fact about my cutlass, it has 56 settings of blades.

"Weapons, away" I looked up and saw two men standing, Probably a king and slave.

"And you are?" The king, I suppose asked.

"I'm (Name) and this Jax" I said.

"Yeah, and you?" I high kicked Jax by his dishonor to the king. The king didn't reply.

"Noctis, you may now go to your journey." The king said.

***

I walked to the landscape hills, I slowly observed the nature.

~ I was sitting down looking at the trees and skies.