Question about possible new chapter?

Hi, buds!

So I know it's been a while (like a 5-year-long while!), I had sort of abandoned the idea of continuing this fic at this point.

A few hours after posting the 29th chapter, I got a call for a job interview, 4 hours later I had a job, started working the next day, and well, I'm still working for that company 5 years later (Yeah, job stability!). By the time I got into the rhythm of work and free time, I started on the 30th chapter, wrote 800 words and got stuck there.

I can't tell you how many times I opened that file over the years and tried to keep writing, but I had nothing. Worst writer's block ever. Like I had ideas of what I wanted to happen further down the line, but no idea how to get there.

I'm so thankful for the love you guys still sent my way overt time. Those notifications still make my day and motivated me to keep opening that file to try to write something.

And well (yeah, I'm getting to the point, I promise), I might have had a little idea growing in my mind those past few weeks, and a couple days off to try and write it down. So basically I'm nearly done with the 30th chapter, and was just curious to know if anyone was still interested at this point?

So yeah, do you guys still want a new chapter after all this time?