Chapter 5

Thank you so much for all the support guys!! We're already at over 1.5k reads, that's CRAZY!! Thanks for all the comments and votes, you guys are awesome!!

I hope you guys like the new cover, learnt to use Photoshop to do that (awful, awful time, but I like the result :P) !

So I'm not completely happy with this one, but I have three important projects due tomorrow at midnight, and having this stuck in my head was really messing up with my work! Hope you'll still enjoy it, and there'll be more coming your way this week!

---

Once they finally arrived, they went directly back to her room. The girls had sent them a text to say that they were sorry, but that they had eaten without them because they were starving, and they were taking too long. Once everything was put away, Lauren let herself fall on the bed and grabbed the room service menu.

"It's getting late, what do you want for dinner, Camz?"

"I want pizza."

"You already had ice cream, today."

"Never stopped me from eating pizza, before."

"Until you ended up in the hospital for malnutrition..."

"Now, blaming this on pizza is a bit too much, Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado!"

Lauren turned back toward her, an eye brow raised, appraising her skeptically.

"What? So you can full name me, and I can't? You may make the rules, but I can still full name you whenever I want!"

"You're unbearable."

"You love me."

"Doesn't mean I have to like you."

"Yes it does!"

Lauren didn't answer, and focused back on the menu of the room service.

"Lauren! ...You like me! ...Lo-oh!"

It wasn't fair to play on that, but now that she knew how needy Camila could get when she didn't have her full attention, she couldn't help wanting to tease her about it. When she felt the bed dip beside her, she had to concentrate really hard to hold back a smile. The next second, Camila was pushing the menu away from her and plopping down on her lap

"Lolo!"

Camila wasn't even looking her in the eyes, she was pouting down at Lauren's sweater, gingerly picking lint off of it.

"Yes, Camzi?"

"You like me."

"I love you."

"Yes, but you like me too, right?"

"Oh! Look at that pouty face, such a cute little thing."

To annoy her further, she squished her cheeks with one hand, holding her face close.

"Loooo!"

"Of course I like you, baby. You're my favorite."

"Of who?"

"Of everyone."

Lauren gave her an Eskimo kiss before letting go of her face.

"Now, what do you want for Dinner? Don't answer pizza, I want you to pick actual food!"

"Ugh! Can I get mac and cheese and chicken nuggets?"

"No, baby. From now on I want you to eat real food, you need to slow down on junk food or you won't get better."