Chapter 2

Thank you so much for the votes and comments! It's my first time writing, so it means a lot to get feedback on it! So if you have any suggestions or corrections don't hesitate!

The beginning might be a bit slow, because I wanted to add some context and background, but I hope you'll enjoy it!

---

"Lauser, get up! Ally wants to go to Waffle House!"

"How did you get in, Dinah??"

"You wouldn't answer your phone!"

"How does that explain..?

Lauren was still disoriented, what was Dinah doing in her room? And why were her covers so... Oh! Opening her eyes, she was greeted with the sight of Camila laying on her, fast asleep.

"Oh my god, is she...?"

Lauren only mouthed "out" to Dinah, gently smoothing Camila's hair back when she started to stir. Soon enough, the room was drowned in silence again, and Lauren could relish in the small snores of Camila. She couldn't fall back asleep, but she had no problem being Camila's pillow for a few more hours. From the corner of her eye she could see the clock on her bedside, it was 10.30 am. Camila had been asleep for about 7 hours, Lauren couldn't believe it! The girl usually couldn't sleep, and on the rare occasions she could, it was never for more than three of four consecutive hours.

Not able to refrain herself, she grabbed her phone and took a couple pictures. Originally she meant to just take one to send to the girls to apologize for not coming with them and warning them not to come knocking or barging in, but Camila was just too cute. She still had the hood of her onesie on, and one of her hands was fisted into Lauren's shirt with Nala pinned under her arm. The most striking element though, was her face. Lauren hadn't seen her face so relaxed in a very long time, even in her sleep she seemed to always be fighting off her demons, but not now, right now she looked perfectly at peace. Her traits were relaxed, the purple bags under her eyes had considerably lessened, she was even drooling a tiny bit! Lauren couldn't get enough of it. Probably bothered by the low light emitted by the phone, Camila frowned in her sleep, and nuzzled into Lauren's neck to cover her eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'll let you sleep."

The girl relaxed again against her, and Lauren went back to her task of texting the girls a picture with the caption "No waffles for us, this one's been asleep since 3:30!" She also sent one to Sinu with a simple "guess who's been sleeping for 7 hours straight? Take care." She knew how hard it all had been for Camila's mom, especially when she had had to go back home to care for her father who was sick. Lauren had been updating her on Camila's progress every week, it was a way for her to make amends for not realizing what was happening sooner. Back then her thoughts were clouded by her fear of her feelings for Camila, but she wouldn't let it happen again.

After getting enthusiastic messages back from the girls and Sinu, she mechanically opened tumblr. She was completely addicted, and if Camila was going to sleep on her for a few more hours, she could use some distraction. What she did not expect was for the dashboard of her second account to be displayed, she had been scrolling through it yesterday when she decided to check on Camila, only to realize that she was gone. Forgetting to logout was beyond stupid, but since Camila was out she could quickly look at it, right?

It had all started after reading the fifty shades saga, she had just felt like reading more about the subject, not really knowing why. Reading more and more, she finally found herself reading an ageplay novella one night on the bus, and it was a revelation. Her relationships so far had always felt superficial and unsatisfying. That book, though, showed her a dynamic that really made butterflies bloom in her stomach. Words such as MDlg, ageplay, AB/DL, and so much more were given to her to understand and articulate her desires and needs better.