Chapter 12

Morning everyone! Here's a new chapter for you!

Thanks for all the votes and comments, and even for just reading it, really! We're at 20k reads and nearly a thousand votes and comments for a fic that's nearly 50k words long already! It's a lot of work, but when you guys take the time to interact it's all worth it :D !

Things gets a tad bit steamy (I mean it is fic rated mature, and Lauren had to touch the butt one day!), I know I got some really underage readers, so I put the section in-between "***" you won't miss anything essential plot-wise if you skip it! So yeah, tiny ones, refrain from reading it, or at least don't tell me about it, cause my niece is twelve and I would die a little inside if I knew she was reading stuff like that to be completely honest with you!

And well, first time trying my hand at something a bit steamy, so fellow big ones, tell me what you thought :P !

---

"Shh, it's okay baby, just go back to sleep. I've got you."

"Lo?"

"Yes baby, we're back on the bus, I'm just putting you to bed."

"Nooo!"

"Shh, It's okay..."

"With you!"

"Do you want to go in your bunk or mine?"

"Yours..."

"Alright, let's get you to my bunk, then."

"Hey Laur! Want some help with Camila?"

"No, I've got this, thanks DJ."

"Okay, I'll be right back, turns out I have Mani's phone charger! ...Wait, isn't that your bunk?"

Lauren had already moved to her bunk with Camila in her arms. She hadn't thought that it might seem weird to Dinah that they would share a bunk, which was stupid really. Those bunks were hardly big enough for one, let alone two, so even if sharing the king-sized bed in her room hadn't shocked anyone, it should have been predictable that Dinah would find it strange.

"Oh... Uhm, she wants to sleep in my bunk. You know, worked well at the hotel, so I'd rather she have a good night of sleep."

"...So you're taking Mila's bunk?"

"What? Oh! No, in my bunk, with her, she just sleeps better with someone by her side, it seems."

"Oh! Alright! Well, I'll be back later!"

She sounded just a bit too cheaper, but Lauren had other things to take care of to pay too much attention to her antics.

"Come on, baby, get under the covers. I'll be right back."

"Looo..."

"Two minutes, love. I'll just go get your stuffies and fill your bottle."

Lauren softly grinned, seeing her baby whine and grumble as she burrowed deeper in the covers. She made quick work of heating the unicorn and the dragon, and gave them to Camila who gladly pulled them close to her body; the bus hadn't been heated for a few days now. She then started on the shake, she chose the chocolate flavored powder that way she could heat it up, that would probably pull her back to sleep right away. Before closing it back up, she grabbed the special treat she had gotten for Camila, and added a spoonful to the mix.

"How about making some space for me, baby?"

After readjusting their position a couple times, they were both set, and Lauren put the bottle at Camila's mouth. The second she started drinking, she felt the difference, and she started suckling harder.