Chapter 1

"Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, come here right now!"

It made Camila and Dinah freeze, but Lauren was not satisfied just yet.

"Camila!"

When the girl turned around she at least had the decency of looking sheepish.

"Would you mind telling me what you two are doing in the middle of the night in the corridor?"

If she hadn't been so close to having a heart attack just a few minutes ago, she would probably be laughing right now. It was 2 am, and those two idiots were in the Lion King Onesies clearly about to prank Ally.

"Going to see Ally?"

"Oh yeah? And why would you go see Ally at 2 in the morning?"

"She...Well, she has my... phone charger!"

"The same phone charger plugged in my room since I have your phone?"

"Well...no. I guess not. Good news though, I don't have to look for it anymore!"

"Chancho, you're such a bad liar."

"Yeah, well I didn't see you try to answer!"

"I have nothing to hide! If you want to know, I was personally on my way to prank Ally."

"Of course you were. Go back to your room Dinah, and if you don't, I swear I'll put a secret password on your snapchat app."

"I'm out of here, it was nice knowing you Chancho! Good night, Lauren."

Camila looked down dejectedly as Dinah disappeared in the elevator.

"Camila-"

"I'm sorry, okay, I'm really sorry. I just wanted to do something fun, I can't sleep, Lauren. I know what the doctor said, no need to remind me, but the result is the same, I.don't.sleep. I can't just lay down in the dark for 8 hours! I'm going crazy! I finished the book you gave me like 2 hours ago! You won't even give me my phone and there's no TV! I don't even know how you pulled that, but seriously, making them take away the TV??"

Lauren wasn't moved by the outburst. She was used to them by now.

"And why exactly didn't you just come ask for another book? I don't see how the whole 'let's prank Ally in the middle of the night in onesies' works its way into your little story."

"It was fun, okay! We were going to reenact the circle of life scene, we had even prepared the music and everything."

Lauren couldn't help rolling her eyes at the girl. She was literally stomping her way back to her room, arms crossed, the little lion tail of her onesie moving in rhythm. She had to repress herself from sending her to the corner, but she knew there were boundaries. She never had that talk with Camila, and wasn't really planning on having it anytime soon, even if some days it was really hard to hold back.

"The other way, Camila."

"No, if I have to suffer through the night, so do you. I'm sleeping in your room."

"Let's go then. Do you need anything from your room?"

"...Yes."

Lauren cracked a smile at that. Obviously, little Simba over here had hoped for a bigger reaction at the news, and was even pouting now. She came back a few seconds later with Lauren's Nala plush in her arms and the book Lauren had given her. Lauren's heart might have soared a bit at the sight. She had given the plush to Camila when she had went to visit her at the hospital, it had helped her a lot with her anxiety, and she was sure it would help Camila too. Since then, it hadn't left her side.