Chapter 3

Ok, so I didn't know if it was best to post it tonight or just wait for tomorrow but HolyJesusJauregui, WaitWhat727 and 5hslayyy said they couldn't wait for it, so who am I to make the ladies wait ?!

I'm not too pleased with the first few paragraphs, but it seems to be a recurring problem, so bear with me!

---

The hot shower was doing wonders on Camila's body and mind, she hadn't felt so rested in months. It was great to have Lauren by her side again, even if she was bossier than ever. She was always the best when it came to helping her figure out what to do. She was doing her best, but it was still hard to deal with everything, Lauren was making it all better. Who would have thought that a spanking –of all things- would help? She didn't really know what to think of it, and it was a bit scary to think about its implications, actually. What if she needed it from now on to sleep? From how sore her butt was, she knew it was not a good solution, and it was not like she could go to Lauren every night to ask for a spanking...

Last night finally really dawned on her. Oh god! How was she even supposed to face Lauren again? She had literally asked her to discipline her! Of course, Lauren would never say no to that! She was a sweetheart and would do anything to help her!

"Camz? I grabbed some clothes for you, I put them on the bed! I'm gonna go make your protein shake and I'll grab us some breakfast. Don't put your pants on!"

"Lauren!"

"First rule, put your health first. That means that you need to wait so I can put some cream on your bruises."

"Well I can do it myself, for your information!"

"Do you want the second rule to be: don't be insolent?"

"No..."

"Then, if something doesn't feel right or you're not happy about it, you can come and talk to me, but snapping is not allowed. Understood?"

"Yes, sorry."

"It's okay, baby, but be careful or I will add it to the rules."

"What are the other rules?"

"I'll tell you about it when I come back. Finish your shower, Camz."

Though she felt a bit sheepish at being reprimanded, it made her feel a bit better. Lauren's reactions made her put things into perspective. Lauren was having fun, she was actually enjoying it; she was the one who had proposed the bet after all! Thinking back, she had always done that with Camila. Well, not that, but making sure that she was alright or ready for stuff. Maybe Camila wasn't being a burden, maybe it was okay to need her for a bit. She finally ruled that worrying about it on her own would be useless anyway, so she went back to showering.

Once done and dry, she came out of the room, Lauren wasn't back yet, so she hurried through putting on her clothes. Lauren had chosen one of her huge woolen sweater, she loved this one: it was big enough for the hem to cover her butt and the sleeves to cover her hands. To go with that she had picked some black leggings, which her butt was thankful for. She hesitated for a bit about putting on her panties or not. It was awkward to stand in the room in just a sweater, but she reasoned that it would make her lose her bet, it wasn't worth it, so she put it back down on the bed.

"Now look who's being obedient?"

Camila startled, not having heard the door open. She turned around clutching her towel.

"Don't scare me like that! Did you sneak up on me?"

"No, you were just really focuses on your underwear, it seems. Any reason for that?"