Chapter 27

Guess who's back??

I know it's been forever, guys, but this chapter just wouldn't be written! It's a bit shorter than usual (5.5k), but I'd rather not rush through what comes next, so I didn't want to try to fit everything in this one...and I mean...you guys would have had to wait even more, and I didn't want to do that!

Sorry in advance, not much Ageplay in this one, it's time to leave Miami so grown-ups were needed :P ! And there's a little unplanned steamy part in there, so please skip if you're under 18! 

Let's do this!

---

"Baby...Time to wake up, love."

Lauren watched amusedly as Camila just raised Bobby higher up her face before settling back down again. She started suckling back on her paci, but Lauren knew better than to believe that it meant she was awake. The whole ride she couldn't help but have her eyes drift off to the little sleeping figure in the backseat, and every now and then she would see her start suckling again in her sleep like she did at night. Lauren loved those moments as it just added to cuteness of the scene as Camila was all curled up under her blanket, Nala being used as her pillow while she kept a good grip on one of Bobby's ears to keep him close to her face. Ducky, for his part, was snuggly nestled between her legs and stomach, secured that way so he wouldn't fall off.

"Come on, Camila. Nap time is over, baby."

This time, Camila whined and buried her face deeper into Nala, bringing Bobby up to her ear so the sound would go away and she could go back to sleep. Lauren chuckled before unbuckling herself, the car was already parked so she just got out and made her way to the backseat.

"Come on, little love, mama's got a little treat for you if you get up."

That did pick Camila's interest, so she wearily did so, looking up at mama to see what she was talking about.

"Come on, up, up, up!"

She grabbed her baby and gently sat her down, making her whine and try to wiggle out of her arms.

"Noooo, mama! Nap time!"

"No love, it's lunch time now, baby."

Her baby still wasn't cooperating, trying to snuggle back under her covers, it was time to bring out the big guns. She leaned over and opened a bit the box sitting on the passenger's seat. A heavenly scent started feeling the car, making Camila rise like pulled by a mystical force. Lauren started smiling at the stars starting to shine in her baby's eyes. It was a special treat for her baby, she had ordered it earlier at the house, but had it delivered somewhere else, she didn't want to risk their safe haven being discovered in such a stupid way. Camila was so deep asleep that she hadn't even stirred when she had parked to get it.

"Mama! It's pizza!!!"

"I know love, my baby's been really good and took all her medicine and kept her blood pressure low, so I thought she deserved a treat."

Her baby started making grabby hands at the box, but Lauren was quick to close it back.

"Mamaaa! Pizzaaa!!"

"Not in the car, baby."

"But mamaa!!"

"Nope, messy babies don't get to eat inside!"

"I'm hungry!!"

"And mama's gonna feed you, but outside, grumpy! Come on, grab everyone, we're having a picnic!"