Chapter 7

Alright people, time for the big reveal! Please tell me what you thought of it (be as critical as you want/can) I really want to check if I did it right :P

This early update goes to: Camren_fantasies for having a bad week at college, Camren_eyes for her first day back at school and HolyJesusJauregui for petting dogs instead of getting to school on time!

---

With that last reassurance, Lauren took a big breath and started the speech that would either make them or break them.

"Do you want to get out of the tub, first? "

"No, I'm comfortable."

"Are you sure, because I really don't know how this is gonna go."

"I'm good, Lauren."

"The last thing I want is for you to feel uncomfortable."

"Still good."

Lauren was still staring uncertainly at Camila, trying to gauge if she was saying the truth or not.

"I'm yellow, Lauren. Just tell me."

Lauren couldn't back down now. It was time.

"So you probably noticed that I...That I'm not...Shit, I don't know how to explain this..."

"We've got plenty of time... Worst case scenario we'll turn into prunes."

Lauren laughed a bit at that, how supportive could Camila get, seriously? She liked to be in charge, but to see Camila try to please and appease her so much was making her heart do somersaults.

"How about you start at the beginning?"

"Alright, what would be the beginning?... I guess that would be the Fifty Shades saga... Wow, what a great way to explain stuff to you! You hated it on top of it!"

"I mean, I wasn't going to admit to anything on the radio with my mom in the audience! I didn't enjoy it as a whole, but that doesn't mean that there wasn't some parts I liked..."

Lauren's smile turned smug, and she did her usual eyebrow trick.

"Don't make that face, you're supposed to be the one feeling embarrassed and put on the spot!"

"You're right, you're right! So, I read those books, and I... I don't know, I was intrigued, so I looked it up a bit more to understand it better."

Camila was resolute to not say a word until Lauren was done. What was the point of interrupting her? It would just last longer. She wanted to, very, very much, but she knew it was best to stay quiet.

"So, it turned out that BDSM is not just one thing. The word in itself describes 3 different types of dynamics. B&D: Bondage and Discipline, D&s: Dominant and Submissive and S&M: Sadism and Masochism... Okay, maybe that's not the right way to tell you about this, but let's try it! Uhm, I'm not like Christian Grey, I'm not into the whole "playroom-slash-torture-room," but I do enjoy some...parts of those dynamics, I guess."

Lauren kept her eyes fixed on Camila who was patiently listening, and nodding along.

"I'm not into the whole S&M things, I don't get pleasure out of...It's not a sexual thing! When I spanked you..."

Okay, what was wrong with her? She had to calm down. Normani's reaction had really rattled her, but it was time for her to get over it. She took a big breath, and reminded herself that it was Camila she was talking too, the small girl currently curled up against her, looking at her with her big chocolate orbs, perplexed, but listening.