Chapter 26

*cracks door open* Uhmm...Hi? Anybody here?

Sorry for the wait guys, but I wrote my first actual smut scene and...well it wasn't easy! Still manage to write nearly 7k words for you, though ;) (not proof-read, cause ain't nobody got time for that) ! Summer's a bit busy, so I'll try to update as much as possible, but I might not able to continue posting 4 chapters a month. I'll do my best, though!

As usual, lil buds and people not wanting to read smut, go directly to  ***(end of steamy bit)*** . Nothing vital happening or essential to the plot!

Thanks for all the votes, comments, or adding the story to reading lists! You guys have been awesome! And special thanks to @mama-lolo for being the best half of our Dream Team (and who's probably reading this from her hammock right :P) !

Alright, show time everyone!

---

***(steamy bit)***

As the sun started to rise over the ocean and the sky turned pink, the two bodies entwined in the bed slowly started coming back to life. Each move and stretch of one's limb triggering some of the other's in a slow and sensual dance. Camila woke up first, taking in the sight of her girlfriend sleeping beside her. She'd never get tired of it, it still felt just as unreal and amazing to get to have Lauren be the first thing her eyes see when she wakes up; her hair all disheveled, her face relaxed, her mouth set in the cutest sleepy pout, she had never seen anything this gorgeous so early in the morning.

With touches as soft as a butterfly, she slowly traced her face, starting at her relaxed brows, all the way down to the little dip under her lips. Her eyes then caught on her neck: that plain of alabaster skin, now tanned, that always appealed to her so much. She first followed the lines of it, until her finger bumped on her neck vein, and she couldn't help a smile. She could still see Lauren's face when she found out about how her neck vein was a "thing" in the fandom. She had felt self-conscious about it at first, and Camila had had to repress telling her how she had always noticed it and loved it. Those past couple months together, Lauren had had to tell her off so many times because she couldn't help but want to nibble on it each time they were making out, but hickeys right on her neck during tour was a big no-no apparently.

Her eyes were then distracted by Lauren slightly stretching in her sleep, making her shirt rise up some more, now resting comfortably against her ribs. As a magnet attracted to metal, her fingers followed their paths down her neckline, over her cherished chest, all the way down to Lauren's stomach. So soft, and both squishy and hard, there was no better combination in Camila's book. The sight of her abs slightly spamming under her touch always gave her butterflies. As she was watching, mesmerized by that work of art, one of her fingers passed over Lauren's navel, and she heard a little sigh escape her girlfriend's lips. With a little smile she did it again, and this time Lauren let out a little moan and arched her back a bit, pushing Camila's hand harder against her. It was one of the things she had learned during their make out sessions, done right, stimulation to Lauren's navel could really get her going...

"Baaaabe...stop..."

With a mischievous smile, Camila moved around so she could leave a hand there, her thumb doing tantalizing circles around her navel, while the other gently went to scratch the behind of Lauren's exposed thigh.

"Camila..."

That reprimand was definitely mixed with a moan, so Camila didn't back down and started kissing and nibbling her collarbone.