Chapter 24

I really wanted to post this one earlier, but hey...life, right? So here's the new 6,4k words baby to make up for it! (not proofread...as usual, oops.)

Like every week, thanks to the amazing @mama-lolo (though the lateness of this chapter is totally her fault, we were both streaming Ariana Grande's concert and she started talking about her fic, and as usual I stopped caring about my own xD !)

We just reach 90k reads and over 5k comments, I can't express how grateful I am for all the love, you guys. I never thought that we would get there when I started writing this little story! I hope we'll keep it up for a long time, because I love you all, my buds :P !

I hope you'll enjoy, have good week ;) !

---

Camila woke up with the sun feeling fully rested. It was always like that when she slept here, she would wake up super early, and bug Pipo until he would get up to make her breakfast while she would go play on the beach. This morning, she didn't feel like hurrying, though. The funerals were at 10:30, and it couldn't be much later than 6, they had plenty of time. She was content, right there, comfy in the embrace of her mama. She didn't even felt the need to pee, but maybe that had to do with how warm and bulky her pullup felt. Again, it didn't worry her. Mama would take care of it. She hid her face from the sun against Lauren's chest, and closed back her eyes.

Her throat was dry though...She tried looking around without leaving Lauren's side, but she couldn't see her bottle anywhere. That made her whine out loud, and fidget her feet a bit. She didn't want to get up to get water! She decided to go back to her previous position, and try to forget about it.

...So thirsty...She only whined more, feeling herself getting fussy and restless. She just wanted to go back to sleep! Mama always let her bottle of water nearby at night, and just when she needed it, it wasn't there! It was stupid, but it made her feel like weeping a bit. Next thing, she was pitifully sniffling, brushing away her tears against mama's breasts. She wanted mama, but mama was sleeping, and she didn't want to wake her up, but her mouth was really dry...

Mama suddenly moved, pulling her more against her body. Camila held her breath, afraid she had actually managed to wake her up, but Lauren's breathing pattern didn't change, still deep and regular so she let out a little sigh of relief. She tried to calm herself, and nuzzled the side of one of mama's breast, trying to muffle her cries.

She suddenly felt something wet slide on her cheek. It was warm, but it definitely wasn't her tears. She sat back and watched, entranced, drops of milk making their way down Lauren's breasts. She looked up, but mama was still sleeping. Yearning started curling her stomach, she could nearly taste the sweet milk in her mouth just looking at her, how good it would feel on her parched throat...

To try and refrain herself, she grabbed Bobby and pulled her paci in her mouth, suckling hard on it. She looked down at Bobby that was silently telling her something.

"No Bo-bo...We have to as' mama firs'."

"I know, but she said dat maybe we would have to s'op."

But then, Bobby ingenuously pointed at that if mama was sleeping...well mama wouldn't know. And even if she wanted to stop, one more time wasn't too bad. And really, it was mama's fault for not leaving her a bottle as usual. That made sense.

"Ok, bu' you canno' tell mama abou' i'! Or we'll have to go to ze corner!"

Camila pointed a finger at him while looking into his beady eyes. Once she was sure he wouldn't say anything, she took off her paci and laid back down to gently latch on. By now, she could sometimes get a little stream of milk on the first few pulls, and the first mouthful felt amazing. She had been so focused on her thirst that she hadn't realized how hungry she was too, the feeling of her stomach being filled by mama's warm milk made her relax in a way she couldn't describe.