Chapter 28

Hi...Remember how I said you guys wouldn't have to wait that long again last chapter?...Yeeaah...Didn't do to good on that, did I? In my defense, it just took me a while to finish it, I've been working on it for weeks (just ask @mama-lolo !) and it's FINALLY done!! So here's 7.1k words for you, my buds :) !!

Thank you so much for all the love, and welcome to all the newbies that I've been starting this fic recently! We're closing on the 160k reads and I'm amazed!

Thank you also to all of the people that I've been voting for me for the Harmo Awards! I didn't know it existed, and I was super hyped to see so many people mentioning my work on there :) !!

Alright, Let's cut it here, I'm sure you guys just want to finally get started on this new chapter!

---

The return to reality was harshly achieved at their arrival at the airport. A horde of paparazzi was waiting for them, snapping away as soon as they were out of the taxi. Lauren had left her car at the Cabellos, thinking a taxi would be a more discreet way in... Clearly it didn't help!

"Camila! Did you have a mental breakdown?"

"It is true that you were in rehab?"

"Lauren, can you tell us anything?"

The shouts went on an on as they made their way inside. Camila had insisted that they kept their distance, and it was taking everything in Lauren to not grab Camila's hand...or better yet, punch one of those guys!

"Don't."

It was said low enough that none of the paparazzi seemed to have picked up on it. Lauren had to grit her teeth, but she stayed in control, Camila was right. Reacting would only make things worse, and a scandal was the last thing they needed right now. Advised of their arrival, the airport security soon blocked out the paparazzi, letting the girls quickly go through check-up and security.

Camila was now waiting in a corner with their bags while Lauren was getting them some snacks and water for the flight. They had been updated to first class and were going to go to the first class lounge, she just had to wait for Lauren to come back with whatever "healthy snack" she had found. Ugh, she wanted goldfish crackers! She wasn't even allowed to come along because Lauren said she'd try to get other stuff...which admittedly she might have, didn't mean she couldn't sulk in a corner.

"Oh my god! ...Camila?"

The girl was about sixteen and was approaching Camila with tearful eyes. It took Camila right out of her funk. She stood up and gave a warm smile to the young girl

"Hi! Oh don't cry sweetie! Do you want a picture?"

"I was so worried that something bad had really happened!"

A few tears fell down her cheeks, and Camila pulled her in a hug, touched by the worry of her fan.

"Hey! I'm all good, I swear, so no need to worry no more."

"I'm sorry for your grandpa, too."

That part did surprise Camila, she hadn't mentioned it yet on social media, she needed a little of time, but then again her mom had posted about it already. It was always weird to think that her parents had about 200k followers on their twitters.

"Thanks."

Lauren came back, her eyes focused on the content of the bag she was holding.

"Alright! I decided to get fancy and get us some Fiji water, and for snacks, don't start complaining, I got some apple chips..."