Chapter 15

Welcome back everyone! Here's a new chapter for you guys, prepare yourself, this monster is like 6k words!

You'll discover the bunny's name in this chapter...I must admit I ended up choosing something myself, not that your suggestions weren't awesome, I just bought a dwarf rabbit for my roommate and I felt like Camila's bunny should be named after this beautiful tiny ball of fluff!

Again, thanks for all the comments and votes, people! We're already at over 35.5k reads on this baby, and I couldn't be more grateful to those who take the time to give it some love :P 

---

"10 would be perfect. Thank you. Goodbye."

Camila's face scrunched up hearing those words. She was barely awake, and the prospect of having to do things apart from lying in bed this morning wasn't exactly appealing.

"Did I wake you up, love?"

Now that was better: a soft voice in her ear, soft skin against hers, soft kisses on her cheek... Camila just wanted to drift back to sleep, but as she rolled on her back, the last day events came back to her mind in the form of a very, very sore bottom. And it only got worse, because as she was trying to turn back around, her nose bumped into her pillow which also awakened the pain.

"Owww!"

"Oh, love! Be careful! Let's get you back on your side. I'll go get some cream for your bum, okay?"

That made Camila whine and cling to the hand lingering on her arm. She didn't want to be alone, and she didn't care about the stupid cream, she wanted cuddles!

"Shh, let's not get fussy, baby! Open for mama."

The taste of the teat of her pacifier calmed her down right away. That was one thing she was happy to remember this morning! As she could hear Lauren rummage around behind her, things progressively came back to her, and she was blindly throwing her arm around, trying to feel for the soft fluffiness of her new plush. She still didn't know what to name him, but she already loved him more than anything, and maybe cuddling him would help not having mama close for now.

As time went on, she could feel herself get more and more upset as she couldn't find it. Tears were slowly building up behind her closed lids, and she could feel a lump growing in her throat. She was achy all over from her many booboos and jumping around for hours, and she wanted her bunny... Like, now! She was getting worked up, her shoves under the covers were getting harsher, and her feet were starting to kick in aggravation. She couldn't have lost him! He was right there just yesterday night!

"May I know why my baby is throwing a fit this early in the morning?"

"I want bunny, mama!"

If her baby hadn't been so upset, it would have probably made her laugh. The bunny in question was right behind her head, so she picked it up, and put it back in front of Camila.

"He was just behind you, silly. Maybe if you would open your eyes it would have been easier."

Camila wasn't paying attention, too busy hugging her bunny close to her, and rubbing one of his ears against her cheek. As she was taking a deep breath, she noticed that he smelled just like mama's shampoo, and started rubbing his ear against her nose instead.

"He smells like you mama."

Lauren went back to making Camila's morning shake in her new bottle, adding some banana flavor in it before making her way back to the bed that looked just so appealing with her baby all warm and cuddly curled up in it.