Chapter 14

Here's the new chapter, people! Lots of things happening here :P ! From the comments I received I think I can safely say that a lot of you will be happy about it!

HUGE thanks to @imm_a_mess who pre-read it and gave me the green light to publish it!

Don't forget to tell me what you thought at the end, and what you hope will come next ;) !

---

"Come on, don't be chicken Walz!"

"But Lauren said I couldn't!"

"Do you plan on telling her?"

"No!! I don't want to get in trouble!"

"Then she'll never know! It's a no-brainer Chanch!"

"You always say that, and we always get caught!"

"Hey! Doesn't mean it's always my fault!"

"I'm not doing it."

"So what, Lauren decides for you, now?"

"I already lied about where we were going!"

"So what's one more lie?"

"We should go back."

"You can, I won't. I'm no chicken."

"Me neither!"

"Chicken!"

"I'm not!!"

"Are too!"

"I'm not!"

"Prove it!"

"I will!"

"Then drink your 5-hour energy shot and get ready to get on Cloud 9!!!"

Their Friday concert had been cancelled due to the NorVa being completely flooded and unusable after some plumbing problem. So instead of preparing for the night, Dinah and Camila were standing in front of Cloud9, a huge trampoline park, taking their shot of energy drink before going in.

Camila had hoped to spend the afternoon with Lauren, but before she could propose anything, she had walked in on Lauren, Normani and Ally excitedly talking about going to the hair dresser that afternoon...and maybe it had made Camila feel mad a little bit... which is also maybe why she was so prompt to follow Dinah in her crazy idea! Dinah had insisted on not telling the girls where they were truly going, saying how they would probably not approve of their destination, so as far as they knew, they had went shopping. Strike one, one rule down. Then of course, Dinah had had to buy those stupid energy shots! Cause they were going to be running and jumping around so might as well be full of energy, right? Camila hadn't mentioned it, but she wasn't exactly allowed to have any of those anymore, so that was strike 2... meaning if Lauren ever heard about it, she would have her ass. Literally.

"Girl, you'll see! I've seen pictures, hot guys everywhere! It's going to be amazing."

"...Why couldn't we go to Bounce House?"

"Camila, for the last time, are we twelve?"

"...No."

"Then we weren't allowed to go! ...And there were no hot guys!"

The place was huge! There were entire rooms made of trampolines, areas with foam pits and even an airdunk area! Camila first tried to follow Dinah, but soon enough it became clear that she wasn't fit enough to make her way through the Ninja Obstacle Course, so she tried to make her way back to the free jump space, but ended up in a similar but smaller area. There were hardly anyone in it, so it seemed good enough! Camila started jumping around, not feeling so silly as nobody was here. The shot started to work its way through her system, and was making her giddier and giddier. She was running around, constantly falling on her butt and back, only to be propelled back on her feet which had her giggle like crazy. Soon enough she was munching on the pad of her thumb unconsciously, not feeling herself slip into littlespace. She wasn't paying attention, and didn't notice the arrival of about 15 college guys with dodgeballs in their hands. She was just twirling on herself as she was jumping when her face suddenly started hurting. She dropped to the ground holding it with both hands.