mambh chapter 2

AN- mambh means me and my broken heart also for this being my first proper story im really motivated thanks for reading
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes sir, would you like me to inform Deb and wesley?" I ask with sheer obedience.

"Yes do inform them, would you like to know the name of the project?" Nelson asked and i nodded intrigued. "Project heartbreak or better yet project eros." Project eros huh wait eros as in the god of love eros? How interesting.

I walk out of where me and Nelson were over to Deb's office and knock on her office door. She opens the door and invites me inside in which i gladfully accept the invite. Surprise surprise Wesley was there as always.

"Hey Ben, what did you need?" My lady- i mean Deb asked. The direct address to me gave me butterflies and a fuzzy feeling. I answer with,

"Nelson wanted me to inform you that us 3 and 25 other subjects will be participating in a new project of his." Wes looks at me with a questioning glare as he inquires,

"What is the name of the project Ben?" I looked at him with annoyance.
"The project is called project heartbreak but project eros for short." They both shot me a questioning glance as if they were asking me what the project was about and to which i just shrugged my shoulders. I go to walk out and just before i do i look at Wes "The subjects of project pegasus are ready for their second dose of the serum and radiation" and with that said i walk out of Deb's office softly closing the door before wes could get any words in.
Time skip: 1 month
It has been a month since Nelson had tasked me with collecting subjects for project eros and today was the day that Nelson would reveal the intentions of the project.
My heart was racing as Deb was standing right next to me and talking to me. It was as if time had frozen. The way she would speak with such authority and intellegence would always amaze me as she was the smartest woman i knew.

"Attention subjects of project eros, thank you for your co-operation for this project. You all may be wondering what project eros is about, well all 28 of you will spend a month in a dormitory in which you can still go to your day jobs as long as you return at night. The catch is that you can only officially leave the dormitory once the test is done. You can only leave the test early if you fall in love with someone and the feeling is mutal, but if that doesnt happen you spend the rest of the test living in the dormitory. That is all" Nelson had spoke at last. This made so much sense since the project was named after a greek god of love.

I reminded myself "Remember to breathe"

Extra AN- 500+ words bloody hell im doing well thanks for reading