23:What Is Even Happening Anymore

???’s pov

I walked through the city regretting my plan, I didn’t want to hurt them but if I didn’t something bad would happen. I cannae even think to imagine what is going through the other’s heads at the moment. I hate myself for doing it, but it had to be done.

 I walked into the park and stood at the bridge where me and a few others had fell off of, I smiled at all of the childhood memories. I heard someone walking up to the bridge and I look their way. I realised that it was Wes and I can tell that he instantly recognised me.

 ‘’it has been days since it was announced and you’re miraculously alive. He is not doing well and I can tell that you know it yet you are happy about something. So spill the beans or I will tell him what you have been doing alive for the past while.’’ He looked at me with anger and he knows that I know who he is talking about. I had hurt the person that I cared about most and yet I was here happy and reminiscing on good memories while he’s suffering. I looked down in shame of myself. I hated myself even more for it but it had to be done and I did not know how to explain it to Wes seeing as the person that is obsessed with him and Ben is involved and he won’t believe me. I sigh then look him in the eyes.

 ‘’look Wes, I know that what I have done was messed up but would you not do the same if someone threatened to kill your family and friends all because they are practically jealous of your friendship/relationship with someone they are obsessed with.’’ He looked at me trying to decide if I was serious or not. He sighed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. I could tell that I had hit a nerve and waited for him to reply.

 ‘’unfortunately I would have done the same but in a different way. You could have told me after it happened and I would have sorted it out for you. So tell me T, who threatened you with killing your family and friends?’’ I sighed as he said that but I now had no chance of backing out of this conversation. He was staring into my eyes knowing that it made me extremely uncomfortable. I took a deep breath in before I quickly told him in Irish.

‘’ Tá a fhios agam nach gcreidfidh tú Wesley mé ach ba í Deborah a bhagair mo theaghlach agus mo chairde a mharú mura ndúirt mé leis an dochtúir a rá leat go raibh mé marbh.’’ He looked at me confused and not understanding what I was saying.

 ‘’T slow down and say it in English.’’ He told me so I took another deep breath and calmed myself slightly as I looked away from him.

 ‘’ I know you won't believe me Wesley but it was Deborah who threatened to kill my family and friends if I didn't tell the doctor to tell you I was dead.’’ I said and Wes looked shocked. He looked like he could not believe what I just said. I sighed as I stepped back a bit and waited for him to say something about me lying. But he looked angry and I felt anxious about his next action. 

 ‘’Deborah did what?!’’ he was peeved heck not even peeved would describe how angry he was. He was exasperated and I cowered a bit. When I went to open my mouth he took a deep breath and sighed.

 ‘’I should have expected that she would do something like this, especially after the fact that she nearly killed you and Ben. Sorry if I scared you T, its just that it annoys me when she does stupid things like this despite her being quite intelligent.’’ He said and I took a sigh of relief. He had wrapped his arms around me and I had buried my head into his chest almost crying because all of the stress that has piled up.

 He suddenly grabbed my wrist and started dragging me over to his RV. I was confused but realised what he was going to do. I panicked cause the thought of confronting Deb was terrifying enough as it already was.