Mambh 14

I sigh and face palm as jump and try latching onto a rock with a large surface area. But I slip and fall, I stand up to try again. The snakes get closer and closer as I try to get out of the hole. "BEN! WATCH OUT F-"Tyler screams as I feel something bite my leg and everything goes blurry. The last thing I saw before everything went black was Tyler's petrified face.

Tyler's pov

As soon as I got out of the twelve-foot-deep hole, I saw Ben jump to grab onto a few large rocks. He slips a couple of times; the rattle snakes slither closer and closer toward him.

"BEN! WATCH OUT FOR THE SNAKES!" I scream towards Ben. It was too late, Ben had been bitten in the legs by the snakes and fell backwards. He had hit his spine on a rock as the snakes burrow away into the sand.

I look around for an object that I could use to get Ben out of the blasted situation that he is in. I find a long piece of rope and tie it around my waist. I pass the rest of the rope to Wesley. I walk over to the edge of the hole and look for a safe way down and find one.

"keep hold of the rope as I'm going to get Ben out of the pit before anything worse happens." I urgently say to Wesley as I walk towards the hole. I wait for Wes to walk a little bit closer to the hole in which he quickly does.

I see him dig his heels into the sand. So, I start making my journey down to Ben. I look at Ben, who seemed to be in a lot of pain. I try to hurry up with getting down to him.

When I get down to him, I rush to pick him up. I struggle to pick him up but I eventually succeed. I tug on the rope for Wes to pull the rope up while I scale the wall with ben on my back. As we reach the top I lay Ben on the ground.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE! HE WILL DIE IF YOU DON'T CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I yell worried and the others (more specifically Deb) stood there in shock not moving. Wes calls for an ambulance and one quickly arrives.

"what was he bitten by?" the paramedic asked and no one replied.

I took a deep breath and I open my mouth to speak but Deb cuts in. "we don't know what bit hi- " Deb says but Wes cuts in annoyed

that she had stopped me from speaking.

"Tyler does know and was going to tell but Deborah here had spoke over them." Wes states as they look at me and I take a deep breath before saying.

"He was bitten by a pair of diamond back rattlesnakes..." the paramedic looks at me with a small smile as he prepares the anti venom. Wes puts one of his hands on my shoulders and slightly hugs me. Tears start to fall from my eyes due to the fear of losing him.

The paramedic injects the anti-venom into Ben's body while I hold his right hand. A few minutes after I feel his hands start to twitch and I see his eyes flutter open. I kick Wes in the leg and nods towards Ben. We both smile as Ben completely wakes up and looks at us with confusion.

"Welcome back to life you idiot." I chuckle with tears slowly falling from my light red eyes. Ben looked at me with more confusion and so I sigh.

"After you had lifted me out of the hole, you had tried getting out but ended up slipping more than once and ended up getting bitten by diamond back rattle snakes. You then hit the lower area of your spine on a sharp rock and Wes had to help me get down to you so that I could get you out of the damned hole." Ben looks at me with a soft smile so I smile back. I hold his hand near my face and he wipes my tears away. The heart monitor connected to him starts going crazy as his heartbeat starts to flatline.

"MR PARAMEDIC! WE NEED HELP BACK HERE, THE HEART MONITOR IS GOING CRAZY AND BENJAMIN IS FLATLINING!" I yell and the paramedic runs over with a defibulator. As the paramedics power up the machine to shock ben's heart back into beating, all I felt in that moment was fear, shock, dread and worry. Wes pulls me away from Ben and over towards the others.