Mambh 18

Tyler's pov

Ben seems to black out after I yelled for someone to get a ladder. Ben had fell and I caught him, then I started feeling really dizzy.

"Hey Wes? Could you get everyone out and check for a carbon monoxide leak?" I ask as Wes nods but realises that he doesn't have the appropriate equipment for it so he calls the fire department. I was close to falling asleep but Deb smacked me on the back of my head to keep me awake. When the fire department arrived, everyone was standing outside whereas me and Ben were propped up against one of the fire engines.

Wes's pov

I saw Tyler pass out and I sigh. It's always been Ben and Tyler getting hurt ever since we were little. I smile as I see Ben open his eyes.

"Hello there Ben, welcome to month one of why did we even agree to participate in this blasted but funny project." I chuckle as Ben looks out at Tyler as he sighs and groans at his headache. The firefighters walk out of the dormitory and walks over to me.

"who ever told you to check for carbon monoxide leaks was smart to do so as we found 4 leaks in various rooms especially the common room." They said and I look over at Tyler and sigh. I pat Ben on the back as he stands up.

"I'm guessing that I fell from the chandelier, Tyler caught me then felt the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning and said to check for a carbon monoxide leak but you couldn't so now the fire department is hear and Tyler is now passed out due to monoxide poisoning?" Ben asked/summed up so I nodded as we heard paramedics arrive. It coincidentally happened to be the same ones from when Ben was envenomated/bit in the legs by a venomous snake.

Ben's pov

Poor Tyler, not having any luck with their health. Neither am I but Tyler means more to me than myself. Tyler's life was way more of a priority than my measly life. The paramedics took a look at Tyler and sighed.

"Another hospital trip for these two but especially the albino?" the paramedics asked and Wes nodded. The paramedics looked at me for an explanation of what happened.

"carbon monoxide poisoning." I said nonchalantly and the paramedics sighed again. I help them pick Tyler up and both of the paramedics look at Wes as they ask if he's coming with us. He nods as Nelson runs over while looking at us with shock. He then looks at Tyler with absolute horror.