mambh chapter 5: more fluff

I get dressed dressed into my work clothes and walk downstairs to get breakfast which was a slice of toast and butter.
"What?" I ask annoyed
  "Why are you dressed like that?" A person called tyler asked. Im surprised someone asked me that especially with a concerened tone.
"Im going to work early as i have stuff to finish" i reply. Everyone else nods, just before i walk out of the dormitory Deb comes running down stairs. Before she could speak Nelson's voice came up over the intercom.
"If any of you need a job, go with Benjamin Wesley or Deb and yes yall are going together as we have a meeting in 3 hours that is all."
"Welp guess i gotta go with the mysterious pretty boy." Tyler jokingly flirted to which everyone is shocked due to the fact that i let out a small deep laugh.
"Who are you calling a pretty boy príncesa/príncipe?" I jokingly flirting back just to see them look away blushing so i smirk. They look back at me with a smirk and i raise an eyebrow.
"I was talking about you pretty boy" they wholeheartedly reply. I chuckle and tap them on the shoulder saying "tag your it." They look at me with a smirk as i run out of the dormitory and they run out after me. Deb and Wes run out of the dormitory to catch up but they struggle to keep up with me and tyler.
We run into syntec laughing and im still avoiding Tyler. I accidentally bump into Nelson which causes me and Tyler to imediately appologise. Wes smirks thinking me and Tyler are in trouble but Nelson laughs it off.
"Tyler is it? Welcome to syntec where we own the future." Nelson exclaimed enthusiastically.
"What jobs would be avaliable with a degree in chemical engineering and bio chemisty" tyler politely inquired.
"Straight to the point huh, well there is chemical engineering and bio engineering but i have a feeling that you will work well with Benjamin in chemical engineering." Nelson replied with a slight laugh as Tyler's face goes scarlet red at the mention of my name. I chuckle at their quick nodding.