mambh 13

The rest were still staring at me, despite me asking them to not to since it made me uncomfortable. Tyler gets annoyed with them staring at me and snaps.
"OI! HE ASKED YOU ALL TO STOP STARING AT HIM NOW STOP STARING AT HIM!" Tyler raising their voice caused everyone to jump out of our skins (metaphorically of course). The ones who were continuously staring at me imediately started appologising for making me uncomfortable and i awkwardly smile.
"Thanks for that Tyler." I say quietly enough for only them to hear. I carefully unwrap my towel and sling it over my shoulders. I go to sit on the sand and a hole starts to slowly appear under me. Everyone else goes and gets changed then runs into the sea. Tyler looks at me with a smile and sits next to me. We watch everyone having fun in the water while we(me and Tyler) chat to eachother.
Before long the hole had got larger and larger and began to practically swallow me and Tyler whole. We fall into the hole and i freak out slightly since i see a snake slither by us. I look at Tyler who hasn't noticed the snake.
"Tyler, yell as loud as you possibly can to get the other's attention!" I practically beg for Tyler to do. They were about to object then sees the snake slithering by. I hear the others yelling our names while looking for us. I look at Tyler and see them take a deep breath then exhale.
"OI! LOOK OVER TO WHERE WE WERE, THERE IS A HOLE THERE. IT HAD OPENED UP UNDER US!" Tyler yells as the others run over to the whole. I move closer to Tyler as the snake is joined by another snake to which i see is a rattle snake. Tyler sees me move over and is confused until they see the tails of the snakes rattle(the end of the snakes' tails are rattles). Everyone rushes over to us is shocked by the fact that we are stuck in a 12 foot whole with snakes.
"Tyler this may seem weird but stand on my shoulders." I say trying not to show my fear as i crouch so that Tyler can climb onto my shoulders. Tyler nods and climbs up onto my shoulders as i hold onto their heels to give them stability. I stand straight up and use my hands to give Tyler a boost to grab the sandy ledge but the can't quite reach it. Wes puts his hands down into the hole for Tyler to grab onto and they luckily grab his hands. Wes hoists them up and i start thinking about how to get out of the twelve foot hole.

A/N: thanks for all of your guys' support :)