mambh chapter 6

We(me and tyler) walk into my office and sit down in the chairs. I start writing out an identifaction/ ID card and smile at Tyler.
"What's your last name prínipe?" I asked them with a slight smile. They seemed to have to think about it then replied with a smirk.
"O'caeliegh but i think your last name would suit me better." They added with a wink. I smirk with a flustered look as i finish sorting out their ID card.
"Hey Tyler do you know what the meaning of O'caeliegh is? If not i can tell you the meaning." I smirk while saying. They reply with,
"No i dont know what it means please tell me." I chuckle at their response. I chuckle as i say.
"O'caeliegh is irish for child of war and its counterpart is kelly which means feirce woman/man. To be honest i think it suits your fiery personality." I look over at tyler-who is very flustered at this point- and i chuckle. I walk over to a drawer then take out a syntec lab coat and lanyard. I hand the items to Tyler hoping the lab coat is the right size. Tyler puts the lab coat on and flaps the sleeves -that are 2 inches too long- around. They attatched the ID card to the lanyard and continues the game of tag that we started earlier while we are laughing.
Two hours later

Nelson, Deb and Wes walk into the office to see me ontop of my tallest filing cabinet. Tyler was holding a tarantula and was telling me to say hello to the tarantula.
"Get that god damn spider away from me Tyler!" I screetched while the other 4 were laughing at me for my fear of spiders.
"Stop laughing at me!" I yelled as i pull my baseball bat out of the top drawer of the filing cabinet and point it at the spider. At this gesture everyone that was in the room stopped laughing and waited for me to say something.
"Put that spider near me and ill pitch it further than Nelson can pitch a glass vial. Trust me you wont see the spider ever again." They all look shocked and Tylers gets rid of the spider. I climb down from the cabinet and put the baseball bat back in its drawer.
"Come on as the meeting starts in 10 minutes and i honestly dont want us 5 being late because a damned spider." Nelson said in a serious tone