Mambh 17

Where Ben was hugging Tyler in his sleep, Tyler could not move so they lean against Wes and falls asleep. Wes looks at the situation he is in and chuckles.

"they might as well be my younger siblings or children with how much I do for these idiots." Wes says and Tyler slightly stirs almost as if they were agreeing with him.

4 hours later(Deb's pov)

I walk into Ben's office to find Ben asleep against Tyler and Tyler asleep against Wes while Wes is asleep while leant against the sofa. I smile as I shake Wes so that he will wake up. As he wakes up, he gives me a glare of annoyance.

"it's time to go back to dormitory." I say as smile at him. He glares at me whilst Ben moves In a way to show that he's waking up. I sigh as Ben slowly opens his eyes.

Ben's pov

I yawn as I open my eyes and I see that I'm being hugged by Tyler, who is asleep against Wes. I look at Deb who is standing over us and I grimace. I felt like hitting something or someone because my head was pounding almost as if I had a massive hangover which sadly wasn't the truth. My sister would always say that violence is never the answer but it is the question and the answer is yes. But sadly violence is neither the question nor the answer at this current moment. I try getting out of Tyler's grip but they pull me further into their chest. Me and Wes look at each other then I decide that the answer to violence, is yes. I headbutt Tyler in the chest and they wake up. Tyler looks at me and smacks me on the head.

"we've got to go back to the dormitory as Nelson has an announcement to make." Deb says as me and Tyler rolls our eyes due to not wanting to bother with anything or anyone as the current moment. Me, Tyler and Wes stand up and yawn from how tired we are.

We arrive at the dormitory to see Nelson waiting for us. I see Deb go to raise her hand to Tyler's head so I move right beside Tyler and sigh. Deb goes to smack Tyler but smacks me instead. Nelson sees her smack me and glares at her.

"Before we begin with what I called you all here for, Deb you didn't need to hit Ben that was so uncalled for. Now for the reason I called you all here for, only three couples have left the dormitory meaning twenty-two of you all remaining therefore not only will we be extending the project by three more months, but now the dorms will now be combined. You may chose who you bunk with. May luck and Eros be with you all, have a pleasant night." Nelson walks away and out of the dormitory. Me and Tyler look at each other and puts dibs on being each other's roommate. We agreed to use my room as it's the biggest of the two.

I smile as Tyler starts another game of tag and I vault over a few armchairs. Tyler tags Wes and he chases after me. I somehow end up on one of the many chandeliers swinging whilst trying to stay on it. Tyler and Wes look up at me with a grin.

"how did you even manage to get up there Ben?" Tyler asked but also yelled wanting to tag me although I am full on clinging onto the chandelier. I was unable to get down even though I wanted to get down from the ceiling. I nearly fall so I cling onto the chandelier even tighter.

"someone get a ladder before he loses his grip, falls off and gets himself hurt again." Tyler yells as I struggle to breathe.