mambh:10

Ben's pov
I find it funny that Deb and Tyler were arguing about me. They most likely think that i wasnt listening. Im glad that Tyler stood up for themself but for Deb to have a go at Tyler like that was uncalled for. Im not chasing after Deb because she deserves better than me. Although it hurt me a bit when i heard Tyler say that we were nothing more and nothing less than friends(They are both in denial- author) but thats fine with me.
  4 DAYS LATER
It has been 6 days since project Eros had started and its been chaotic to say the least. Deb and Tyler haven't spoke to eachother in 4 days. Me and Wes has been staying out of their ways and we've been getting along a lot more.
Wes walks into my room and locks the door. I put my bookmark in my book and look at him. He nods and i nod back, it was how we knew the other had acknowledged us. He sits on my desk chair and seems to think about what to say.
"What do you think of the argument between Deb and Tyler? I think its pretty funny." When he asks this i look at him with a look of confusion and he realizes that i haven't been out of my room unless it was for food or work.
  "Oh yeah, Tyler was gonna come check on you and told everyone that they'd be back and Deb started on them. In conclusion i decided to slip away from the commotion to check on you." Wes stated to catch me up to speed on the chaos. I had chuckles which cause Wes off guard.
  "I bet $13 that Tyler will burst through the door in 5 minutes." Wes proposed with a confident smirk and i reply with a cocky smirk.
  "I raise your bet to $30 that they will break down the door in the next minute i know them well" and as soon as i said that Tyler breaks the door off of its hinges and Wes' jaw drops. I grin widly.
"Pay up the money Wes." He groans as he hands over the $13. Tyler quickly reattatches my door to its hinges then looks at us with confusion as i pat next to me for Tyler to sit down.  Tyler relocks the door and jumps onto the spot on my bed next to me.
  "Me and Wes made a bet about how long it would take you to break down the door. He had bet 13 dollars that it would take you 5 or more minutes. But i head bet 30 dollars that it would take 1 minute or less and you did it within 3 seconds." Tyler did a nod of approval and i hand them 7 out of the 13 dollars. They laugh and mess up my hair with their hand.
  "Hey Ben what do you think of Deb? Be honest with me." Wes looks at me with a seriously questioning face and as does Tyler. I think for a few (6) minutes and then look at them.
" Deb is nice and all but ever since she went for Tyler 4 days ago, i've started to see her as nothing more than a friend colleague. I could never like someone who didnt get along with my friends especially since i practically only have 2 or 3 real friends that care about me. If she's seeing Tyler as a threat then i don't see how i could trust her not to hurt them." I finally respond in a serious tone. They both nodded but was shell shocked. I think what made Tyler shocked was about my no longer existing crush on Deb that has turned into distain as she(Deb) went for my princessa/príncipe.

A/N: sorry for taking so long to upload chapters ive currently got revision for gcses going on and im super stressed but i managed to power through :)