24: confrontations and pain

Nelson's pov (for the first time in this book you all are welcome)

I heard furious steps being took towards my office and I could tell that it was Wes' footsteps which if I am not going to lie scared the living sunlight out of me. I could not help but tremble a slight bit since the thought of Wes being angry was enough to put me to my grave early.

The door slammed open and in Wes came dragging someone who looked oddly similar to Tyler. The realisation hit me and now I could only guess why he was angry.

''Nelson get Ben and Deborah in here now'' he had demanded of me and I had very much obliged considering that I did not want to face his wrath today.

I had asked for Deb and Ben to come to my office and it took a few minutes. When they both walked in they looked at Tyler and Wes shocked. I mean outraged would have been the right word for Deb. (But oh well who am I to judge considering that she isn't the protagonist, yet in these past 10 chapters she's been the antagonist) I bit my knuckles whilst having a feeling that something was about to go down so I motioned for Ben and Tyler to come over by me and enjoy the show to which they do.

They hugged slightly as Wes got ready to lose his mind at Deb. I had grabbed my bag of popcorn from under my desk to which Ben frowned so I gave him a bit of popcorn. Wes had stepped towards Deb and glared at her with near murderous intent. I was ready for it to go down. He started yelling and berating Deb for what she did.

I saw Ben step back a bit in order to slightly shield himself from the yelling and Tyler just clinged to him. I sighed and just ate my popcorn. Deb was about to break down crying from Wes berating her.

''alright, Wes that's enough you're starting to send Ben into a panic attack and we don't need that, again do we?'' Tyler softly said while softly and protectively hugging Ben. Wes had stopped yelling and quietly apologised to Ben then signalled for Tyler and Ben to leave with him. Those three had left the room and I just raised my eyebrows at Deb due to not being amused at all with what she did. I mean who would be, Ben finally had someone apart from Wes that he could fully trust and Deb had tried taking it away from him.

The only part of this that amused me was the fact that she had broke down crying while she was in the wrong and didn't even notice that Ben was traumatised from this whole ordeal.